Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam DEVOPSF topic 1 question 22 discussion

Actual exam question from Exin's DEVOPSF
Question #: 22
Topic #: 1
[All DEVOPSF Questions]

Configuration management can prevent unauthorized changes to Production.
How should the system be configured to prevent unauthorized changes to Production?

• A. Admin passwords should be regularly and automatically changed without notification to all IT staff
  • B. Chaos and disruptions should be deliberately and automatically introduced into production
  • C. Only a single source should be used to give out information on the status of the system
  • D. Value stream mapping should be used to identify security leaks and unauthorized persons
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Crest
2 years, 7 months ago
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the correct answer is A. "Some teams go even further: administrators' passwords for various environments are regularly and automatically changed, without reporting new passwords to the IT staff. This prevents a production environment from unauthorized changes: although, this practice applies to all environments: development, test, and others." (DevOps - A Business Perspecitve. Skrynnik, O. 2018). It should be noted that this is not presented as a universal 'best practice' scenario for DevOps, but I did not find any reference to security and unauthorized access of systems in the value stream mapping section of the book. That really only deals with adding value to the customer quickly and efficiently, so I don't think D is correct either.
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...