Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam 101 topic 1 question 24 discussion

Actual exam question from F5's 101
Question #: 24
Topic #: 1
[All 101 Questions]

Which two of the following options can LTM use when all of the pool members are not available or if the pool is overloaded?

• A. Floating IPs
  • B. Fallback host
  • C. Auto last hop
  • D. SNAT automap
  • E. Pool offload
  • F. Priority group activation
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D 🗳️
http://support.f5.com/kb/en-us/products/bigip_ltm/manuals/product/ltm_configuration_guide_10_0_0/ltm_pools.html

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
carroyoc
Highly Voted 4 years, 2 months ago
I think the correct answer in this one is B. Fallback host F. Priority group activation because of the following documentation https://devcentral.f5.com/s/articles/controlling-a-pool-members-ratio-and-priority-group-with-icontrol https://support.f5.com/csp/article/K6510
upvoted 5 times
Aravindkyu
3 years, 9 months ago
i think so too, not sure why it says snat automap
upvoted 1 times
tushar054
3 years, 5 months ago
Priority group activation may not work when all the members are unavailable. Only Fallback host seems to a correct option
upvoted 4 times
azzawim
Most Recent 3 weeks, 4 days ago
B for maintenance and F for HA
upvoted 1 times
aatechler
1 year, 1 month ago
B Fallback host Another feature that you can configure within an HTTP profile is HTTP redirection. HTTP redirection allows you to redirect HTTP traffic to another protocol identifier, host name, port number, or URI path. Redirection to a fallback host occurs if all members of the targeted pool are unavailable, or if a selected pool member is unavailable. (The term unavailable refers to a member being disabled, marked as down, or having exceeded its connection limit.) When one or more pool members are unavailable, Local Traffic Manager™ can redirect the HTTP request to the fallback host, with the HTTP reply Status Code 302 Found.
upvoted 2 times
uropa
3 years, 5 months ago
Guys am not sure where to post this on here so everyone intending to sit for this exam can see. These dumps are completely useless. Just failed the exam today, this is coming from a CCNP certified engineer with conservatively 8 years networking experience. The exam is not hard but you just need to cover the right material which I obviously didn't do and you'll be good! I thought I'd save some people money. Makes no difference to me as contractor, I'll just resit it in 2 weeks and get it claimed as an expense but might not be the case for some paying from their pockets. Hope this helps someone!
upvoted 3 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...