Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer topic 1 question 1 discussion

Actual exam question from Google's Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer
Question #: 1
Topic #: 1
[All Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Questions]

You support a Node.js application running on Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) in production. The application makes several HTTP requests to dependent applications. You want to anticipate which dependent applications might cause performance issues. What should you do?

• A. Instrument all applications with Stackdriver Profiler.
  • B. Instrument all applications with Stackdriver Trace and review inter-service HTTP requests.
  • C. Use Stackdriver Debugger to review the execution of logic within each application to instrument all applications.
  • D. Modify the Node.js application to log HTTP request and response times to dependent applications. Use Stackdriver Logging to find dependent applications that are performing poorly.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
tdm4649
Highly Voted 2 years, 9 months ago
8/7, I failed the exam.. 20/50 were from this dump, ilI need new version's 30 questions sets.
upvoted 11 times
tdm4649
2 years, 8 months ago
OK...I want to say this to guys. I took the exam 9/11 as my second try, and 48/50 came from this dump. I passed. I don't know that I was just lucky or the new question version will not come up any more ...
upvoted 6 times
karthik0077
2 years, 7 months ago
have you submitted exact answers from site ?
upvoted 1 times
Manumj
2 years, 7 months ago
this is the first time i am seeing such things happening with ET , i always depended on this site and i cleared my exams , but for this one i am seeing some negative comments . can some suggest how can i proceed further
upvoted 1 times
WakandaF
2 years, 8 months ago
Hi, tdm46. The reason is simple. The first time that you failed, they assign you another exam 2. All the questions and answers here belong to that exam1.
upvoted 1 times
syslog
2 years, 7 months ago
I agree with WakandaF. I passed the exam 22 September, I found 49/50 questions from this dump. When I failed on July, I found only 20 questions.
upvoted 2 times
Aws_guru69
2 years, 7 months ago
12/10, 10/50 questions, proceed with caution
upvoted 1 times
BIGQUERY_ALT_ALT
1 year, 6 months ago
Passed the exam last week 17/10/2022, 50/50 questions from this site. The questions are valid 100%. Go with the discussion answers who is saying majority. All the best
upvoted 4 times
Manh
Highly Voted 2 years, 6 months ago
Answer is B. The keyword is "make several requests to dependent app". So you need trace for it. Cloud Trace Find performance bottlenecks in production. Cloud Profiler Continuous CPU and heap profiling to improve performance and reduce costs.
upvoted 11 times
dija123
Most Recent 1 week, 5 days ago
Selected Answer: B
Agree with B
upvoted 1 times
vishalpandey1987
4 months, 2 weeks ago
If anyone need full questions dump you can contact me @ [email protected]
upvoted 1 times
stevesmith112
5 months, 2 weeks ago
Extremly happy I passed my Exam with 82.7%. I just followed the community answers (not the actual answers and cleared exam on 10th Nov2023). Latest update: Stackdriver Monitoring is now reflect as Cloud Monitoring due to the name change in GCP hence pls don't get confused in exam. Thanks to Examtopics and pass4surehub.com for helping me out!
upvoted 4 times
Jason_Cloud_at
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Right Answer, Cleared the exam yesterday , All the questions were from this study material , Always go with community answers and prepare well.
upvoted 3 times
Kapello10
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Took the exam today 29/09/2023 and passed. Most of the quesions were new about 5 came from here. Combined this material with Whizlab material and I was able to pass the exam.
upvoted 2 times
kish18
7 months, 2 weeks ago
could you please share the material with me, happy to connect 9875645292
upvoted 1 times
rivia123
7 months, 1 week ago
Hi friend, Could you please share the material with me to below email. [email protected] Thank you
upvoted 1 times
LowJi
8 months, 1 week ago
B is right answer.
upvoted 1 times
chetanchhabra
9 months ago
Pattern has changed . No questions are from this dumps
upvoted 5 times
tuanuv1
9 months ago
Answer is B.
upvoted 1 times
m4r1k
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I’ve passed this exam on 2nd August 2023. Only a single question on the exam from this dump. With the May update, the exam is now different
upvoted 6 times
chetanchhabra
9 months ago
From where did you practice for the exams ?
upvoted 3 times
mohan97
9 months, 2 weeks ago
This dump is not valid, 7/50 question has come from this dump.
upvoted 2 times
Hiren_Meghnathi
9 months, 2 weeks ago
B is correct answer.
upvoted 1 times
Pulk
9 months, 3 weeks ago
B is the answer
upvoted 1 times
JonathanSJ
1 year, 4 months ago
B. Instrument all applications with Stackdriver Trace and review inter-service HTTP requests. Stackdriver Trace allows you to collect and analyze performance data for all the applications that make up your system, including the applications running on GKE. By instrumenting your application with Stackdriver Trace, you can see detailed performance information for each request, including the time spent in each component of your system, as well as any inter-service HTTP requests. This will allow you to identify which dependent applications might be causing performance issues, so that you can focus on optimizing those services specifically.
upvoted 4 times
floppino
1 year, 4 months ago
Ans: B Keyword: HTTP requests -> Trace
upvoted 1 times
chelbsik
1 year, 5 months ago
Submitted B on the exam
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...