Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam Professional Data Engineer topic 1 question 1 discussion

Actual exam question from Google's Professional Data Engineer
Question #: 1
Topic #: 1
[All Professional Data Engineer Questions]

Your company built a TensorFlow neutral-network model with a large number of neurons and layers. The model fits well for the training data. However, when tested against new data, it performs poorly. What method can you employ to address this?

• A. Threading
  • B. Serialization
  • C. Dropout Methods
  • D. Dimensionality Reduction
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️
Reference:
https://medium.com/mlreview/a-simple-deep-learning-model-for-stock-price-prediction-using-tensorflow-30505541d877

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
popular_stevin
Highly Voted 1 month, 1 week ago
Cleared PDE exam today, most of the questions were from here...only 3 questions were new https://shorter.me/Professional-Data-Engineer
upvoted 24 times
henriksoder24
Highly Voted 1 year, 8 months ago
Answer is C. Bad performance of a model is either due to lack of relationship between dependent and independent variables used, or just overfit due to having used too many features and/or bad features. A: Threading parallelisation can reduce training time, but if the selected featuers are the same then the resulting performance won't have changed B: Serialization is only changing data into byte streams. This won't be useful. C: This can show which features are bad. E.g. if it is one feature causing bad performance, then the dropout method will show it, so you can remove it from the model and retrain it. D: This would become clear if the model did not fit the training data well. But the question says that the model fits the training data well, so D is not the answer.
upvoted 23 times
mimicha1
Most Recent 1 week, 4 days ago
I have my exam on 20 May. I really appreciate if anyone could share the new full questions PDF with me. My email: [email protected]. Thank You!!
upvoted 1 times
Carolynayru
2 weeks, 2 days ago
I have my exam on 5 May. I really appreciate if anyone could share the new full questions PDF with me. My email: [email protected]. I'm a new mom trying to pass haha Thank You!!
upvoted 1 times
vaxoge2342
2 weeks, 4 days ago
Answer is C. It is time sensitive data so latest data should be used for testing. Reference: https://shorter.me/Professional-Data-Engineer
upvoted 2 times
BennyXu
2 months ago
I have my exam on 24 March. I really appreciate if anyone could share the new full questions PDF with [email protected]. Thank You!!
upvoted 1 times
sdey96
1 month, 1 week ago
Did u get the pdf? was this dump helpful?
upvoted 1 times
sur1112
3 weeks, 6 days ago
Yes these dumps are helpful,i have cleared exam last month
upvoted 1 times
Ammo21
3 months, 1 week ago
I am taking the exam on the 31st of January. Can someone please send me the pdf @[email protected]?
upvoted 1 times
Ushushusaui_1256
4 months, 1 week ago
please send the full version pdf pls i have exam on jan11 @[email protected] pls drop the pdf to this mail
upvoted 1 times
AceVenturaPD
4 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi, could somebody please sent me the pdf with all the questions? Mail: [email protected] Thanks!
upvoted 2 times
Krst1234
4 months, 3 weeks ago
I have my exam on 14 December. I really appreciate if anyone could share the new full questions PDF with [email protected]. Thank You!!
upvoted 2 times
pss111423
5 months ago
I have my exam on 11 December, really appreciate it if anyone could share the new full questions PDF with [email protected]. Thank You!!
upvoted 1 times
Fariba
5 months ago
Hey, I will have my PDE exam next week. Really appreciate it if anyone could share the new full questions PDF to [email protected]. Thanks in advance.
upvoted 2 times
Rajkamal1984
5 months ago
Hi, Could any one pls share/send me the latest pdf pls [email protected]
upvoted 2 times
NV2014
5 months ago
I have my exam on 10 December, really appreciate it if anyone could share the new full questions PDF with [email protected]. Thank You!!
upvoted 3 times
BIGQUERY_ALT_ALT
5 months ago
anyone from here who took exam after 24-Nov please update what kind of questions you were facing and what is your preparation.
upvoted 7 times
Takshashila
5 months ago
I have my exam on 5 December, really appreciate it if anyone could share the new full questions PDF with [email protected]. Thank You!!
upvoted 1 times
BIGQUERY_ALT_ALT
5 months ago
Kindly update what questions you faced in the exam and what is your preparation
upvoted 3 times
karim1321
5 months, 1 week ago
I have my exam on 1 December, really appreciate it if anyone could share the new full questions PDF with [email protected]. Thank You!!
upvoted 1 times
roty
5 months, 1 week ago
have u received
upvoted 1 times
andreeviana1
5 months ago
Hey Can you send me the pdf pls [email protected]
upvoted 1 times
navneet3010
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Hey Can you send me the pdf at [email protected]
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...