Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam HPE6-A71 topic 1 question 16 discussion

Actual exam question from HP's HPE6-A71
Question #: 16
Topic #: 1
[All HPE6-A71 Questions]

An administrator wants to implement the MultiZone feature in a company's network to segregate corporate and guest traffic. Corporate traffic will have APs establish connections to a cluster managed by a Mobility Master (MM), and guest traffic will have the same APs establish connections to a standalone controller at the company's DMZ.
Given this scenario, what is true about the implementation of MultiZone?

• A. Only the primary zone can reboot, upgrade, or provision MultiZone APs.
  • B. A management session is established only with the primary zone, but data sessions are established to all zones.
  • C. The primary and data zones must be in the same L2 subnet.
  • D. A MultiZone AP can initially connect to any zone to obtain its configuration.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
tdkr147
1 year, 8 months ago
Selected Answer: A
A is correct
upvoted 1 times
DorcomPS
1 year, 8 months ago
A is correct "You cannot reboot, upgrade, or provision MultiZone APs from the DZ"
upvoted 1 times
sk4tto
2 years, 8 months ago
A correct. From Official Certification Guide: In a MultiZone environment (Figure 4-3), there are two zone roles: - Primary Zone (PZ)—APs connect to the Primary Zone (PZ) upon initial boot up. The PZ retains full control of AP management and configuration, including AP, WLAN, and RF profiles. This is where you create a MultiZone profile, to enable the feature. - Data Zone (DZ)—APs connect to these secondary zones after receiving configuration from the PZ. You cannot reboot, upgrade, or provision MultiZone APs from the DZ. This must be done on the PZ. The only configuration allowed is a Virtual AP (VAP) configuration in tunnel mode.
upvoted 2 times
Zani
3 years, 5 months ago
A is correct
upvoted 1 times
Nico__
3 years, 6 months ago
I agree that A is correct, but I think that also B.
upvoted 1 times
younbenha
3 years, 6 months ago
A is correct https://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ArubaOS_85_Web_Help/Content/arubaos-solutions/multizone/conf-mult-zone.htm
upvoted 1 times
browniee
3 years, 6 months ago
A is correct i think
upvoted 1 times
skilli
3 years, 6 months ago
i think B
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...