Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam C2090-616 topic 1 question 13 discussion

Actual exam question from IBM's C2090-616
Question #: 13
Topic #: 1
[All C2090-616 Questions]

How can you tell what privileges on a table or view have been granted to a user? (Choose two.)

• A. db2look with the ""x option
  • B. db2pd with the ""auth option
  • C. Query the SYSCAT.DBAUTH view
  • D. Query the SYSCAT.TABLES view
  • E. Query the SYSCAT.TABAUTH view CE
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: Explanation 🗳️
Reference: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/hr/SSEPGG_9.7.0/com.ibm.db2.luw.admin.sec.doc/doc/t0005823.html

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
maurosabi
2 years, 5 months ago
The question asks specifically what "privileges on a table or view have been granted to a user" then I believe answer C is not correct, as DBAUTH will tell if the user has some grant on the DB level, but not spefically on tables on view. For me correct answers are A and E
upvoted 1 times
josomaa
3 years, 5 months ago
Why C is not correct? I tried and it worked
upvoted 1 times
pieknyjoe
3 years, 10 months ago
The good answer is A,E.
upvoted 2 times
db2tester
4 years, 6 months ago
The answer B is not correct because the option "auth" does not exist with the command db2pd.
upvoted 1 times
db2tester
4 years, 6 months ago
My previous answer is wrong. I read too quickly the question. The correct answer is A. db2look with the -x option E. Query the SYSCAT.TABAUTH view The option -"x" with db2look : If this option is specified, the db2look utility will generate authorization DDL for existing granted privileges, excluding the original definer of the object SYSCAT.DBAUTH is only to read the database-level privileges.
upvoted 2 times
db2tester
4 years, 6 months ago
The good answer is C,E. Each SYSCAT.DBAUTH's row represents a user, group, or role that has been granted one or more database-level authorities. Each SYSCAT.TABAUTH's row represents a user, group, or role that has been granted one or more privileges on a table or view. C. Query the SYSCAT.DBAUTH view E. Query the SYSCAT.TABAUTH view CE
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...