Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam IIA-CIA-Part3 topic 2 question 261 discussion

Actual exam question from IIA's IIA-CIA-Part3
Question #: 261
Topic #: 2
[All IIA-CIA-Part3 Questions]

Which of the following best describes the use of predictive analytics?

• A. A supplier of electrical parts analyzed all instances where different types of spare parts were out of stock prior to scheduled deliveries of those parts.
  • B. A supplier of electrical parts analyzed sales, applied assumptions related to weather conditions, and identified locations where stock levels would decrease more quickly.
  • C. A supplier of electrical parts analyzed all instances of a part being out of stock prior to its scheduled delivery date and discovered that increases in sales of that part consistently correlated with stormy weather.
  • D. A supplier of electrical parts analyzed sales and stock information and modelled different scenarios for making decisions on stock reordering and delivery.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
ZoeLee
1 month, 1 week ago
Selected Answer: D
B not predict anything. Dis correct.
upvoted 1 times
KonradK
3 months, 1 week ago
It should be B not D
upvoted 1 times
Elvin
2 months, 1 week ago
why B?
upvoted 1 times
KonradK
2 months ago
For me if a supplier analyzes something and applies predictions that's the predictive analysis. D in my opinion is more applied to process analysis but I might be wrong.
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...