Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam IIA-CIA-Part2 topic 5 question 108 discussion

Actual exam question from IIA's IIA-CIA-Part2
Question #: 108
Topic #: 5
[All IIA-CIA-Part2 Questions]

Which of the followings statements describes a best practice regarding assurance engagement communication activities?

• A. All assurance engagement observations should be communicated to the audit committee.
  • B. All assurance engagement observations should be included in the main section of the engagement communication.
  • C. During the "communicate" phase of an assurance engagement, it is best to define the methods and timing of engagement communications.
  • D. A detailed escalation process should be developed during the planning stage of an assurance engagement.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
John1237
2 years, 1 month ago
I have just completed my second very informative trip. Thank you! I was able to write down the 70 most critical MCQ for an offline review.
upvoted 1 times
John1237
2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you, very useful questions and interesting works during this first journey of knowledge.
upvoted 1 times
herdintche
2 years, 10 months ago
Neden C değil?
upvoted 1 times
John1237
2 years, 2 months ago
Option C : It's not during the "communication" phase (but rather during the planning stage) that it is best to define the methods and timing of engagement communications.
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...