Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam CBAP topic 1 question 480 discussion

Actual exam question from IIBA's CBAP
Question #: 480
Topic #: 1
[All CBAP Questions]

A customer has provided a business analyst (BA) with many business requirements and some have inter-dependencies with other requirements. To ensure the requirements are delivered according to customer expectations, which requirements attribute should the BA consider including in the project requirements document?

• A. Priority
  • B. Constraints
  • C. Unique identifier
  • D. Acceptance criteria
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Rabbitsfoot
3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: D
Keywords: 'To ensure the requirements are delivered according to customer expectations'. I am going with 'Acceptance Criteria'. See pg 217 BABOK v3: Acceptance criteria are used to define the requirements, outcomes, or conditions that must be met in order for a solution to be considered acceptable to key stakeholders. Evaluation criteria are the measures used to assess a set of requirements in order to choose between multiple solutions.
upvoted 1 times
TheBusBus
1 year, 1 month ago
Selected Answer: A
Requirements Attribute, BABOK V3 page 45 • Priority: indicates relative importance of requirements. Priority can refer to the relative value of a requirement or to the sequence in which it will be implemented.
upvoted 2 times
Group02
1 year, 2 months ago
A- Prioritization is the act of ranking requirements to determine their relative importance to stakeholders. When a requirement is prioritized, it is given greater or lesser priority. Priority can refer to the relative value of a requirement, or to the sequence in which it will be implemented. Prioritization is an ongoing process, with priorities changing as the context changes. Inter-dependencies between requirements are identified and may be used as the basis for prioritization. Prioritization is a critical exercise that seeks to ensure the maximum value is achieved.
upvoted 1 times
ziyaetuk
1 year, 3 months ago
acceptance criteria: Criteria associated with requirements, products, or the delivery cycle that must be met in order to achieve stakeholder acceptance. I will go with D.
upvoted 2 times
UppersquareCapital
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Acceptance Criteria is not a requirement attribute
upvoted 3 times
Wolfedale
2 years ago
Selected Answer: A
I'm thinking it's A because Constraint isn't even a requirements attribute and Acceptance Criteria is only considered a Requirements Attribute from v2. Priority is the only one that relates to order of importance of completion. Frankly, I'm not getting caught up in a v2 question.
upvoted 1 times
NickMane
2 years, 7 months ago
I think you're all wrong, question clearly states: inter-dependencies with other requirements =constraints, = BA should consider constrants. given answer is correct
upvoted 2 times
cc2104
2 years, 8 months ago
I think it's A 3.4.4.6 • Priority: indicates relative importance of requirements. Priority can refer to the relative value of a requirement or to the sequence in which it will be implemented.
upvoted 3 times
timojeaga
2 years, 9 months ago
I will take D. Reason being that the question asked "To ensure the requirements are delivered according to customer expectations" so Acceptance Criteria should be included in the Document
upvoted 2 times
rupakarthik
3 years ago
Inter-dependencies between requirements are identified and may be used as the basis for prioritization. Prioritization is a critical exercise that seeks to ensure the maximum value is achieved.Page-87
upvoted 2 times
rupakarthik
3 years ago
Priority: indicates relative importance of requirements. Priority can refer to the relative value of a requirement or to the sequence in which it will be implemented.Page-45
upvoted 3 times
siliconvalleykam
3 years, 3 months ago
Question says inter-dependant, hence its Priority
upvoted 3 times
km_45
3 years, 3 months ago
True, but Unique Identifier would visually reflect those dependencies better... on the other hand, if we are sticking to the BABOK definitions, it should be Absolute Reference, so I guess Priority it is.
upvoted 2 times
DoomsdayNair
3 years, 3 months ago
Deatils on Pg 45
upvoted 1 times
siliconvalleykam
3 years, 3 months ago
I think Priority is the answer. Only Priority and Unique Identifier (absolute reference) are the two attributes listed as options, mentioned in the BAPM - Info Mgmt KA
upvoted 3 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...