Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam ECBA topic 1 question 19 discussion

Actual exam question from IIBA's ECBA
Question #: 19
Topic #: 1
[All ECBA Questions]

Which of the following activities are performed during the requirements life cycle management phase?

• A. Elicit Requirements
  • B. Prioritize Designs
  • C. Trace Requirements
  • D. Maintain Attributes
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Throneroom
Highly Voted 1 year, 6 months ago
I think this question means which tasks are NOT performed in the Requirements and Life Cycle Management Tasks.
upvoted 10 times
Olutimi
Most Recent 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Answer is C; Trace requirement. The other tasks are maintain, prioritize, assess and approve.
upvoted 1 times
Only12go
7 months, 1 week ago
Answer is C - The knowledge area of requirements life cycle management involves five tasks that a business analyst needs to perform: trace requirements, maintain requirements, prioritise requirements, asses requirements changes, and approve requirements.
upvoted 1 times
Sourabh_Sharma
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Question seems to be incorrect, Elicit requirement is not part of RLCM rest all activities are performed during RLCM. Correct question should be which activity is “NOT” part of RLCM.
upvoted 1 times
muf33f3
11 months ago
All answers are correct except Elicitat Requirements. I agree with @Throneroom's comment
upvoted 1 times
Adnan8t2
12 months ago
Selected Answer: C
ANSWER: C Page 76 – BABOK V3 The Requirements Life Cycle Management knowledge area includes the following tasks: • Trace Requirements: analyzes and maintains the relationships between requirements, designs, solution components, and other work products for impact analysis, coverage, and allocation.
upvoted 2 times
amrita0204
1 year, 1 month ago
I think it should be option C
upvoted 1 times
m4tim4ti
1 year, 1 month ago
BABOK p. 76 The Requirements Life Cycle Management knowledge area includes the following tasks: • Trace Requirements: analyzes and maintains the relationships between requirements, designs, solution components, and other work products for impact analysis, coverage, and allocation.
upvoted 2 times
A_pe
1 year, 2 months ago
I think Trace requirements is correct
upvoted 1 times
Hazemnz
1 year, 3 months ago
BABOK page 76
upvoted 2 times
Hazemnz
1 year, 3 months ago
BABOK page 93
upvoted 1 times
INDEAVR
1 year, 6 months ago
I think the correct answer is "Trace Requirements" as the other ones I would classify as misleading - e.g. it's requirements prioritization, not design prioritization.
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...