Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam CISSP topic 1 question 1 discussion

Actual exam question from ISC's CISSP
Question #: 1
Topic #: 1
[All CISSP Questions]

Physical assets defined in an organization's business impact analysis (BIA) could include which of the following?

• A. Personal belongings of organizational staff members
  • B. Disaster recovery (DR) line-item revenues
  • C. Cloud-based applications
  • D. Supplies kept off-site a remote facility
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
markamaris
Highly Voted 4 months, 3 weeks ago
CISSP - Exceptional stuff Passing CISSP exam with daily hectic routine of office and home became itself an extra ordinary task. While looking for online CISSP real exam questions and answers with utmost reliability landed me on dumpschool.com. Believe it or not CISSP real exam dumps made my day with well over 95% marks and high flying achievement.
upvoted 72 times
ap0ls
3 weeks, 5 days ago
Not applicable now. None of these questions came up during my exam last Tuesday
upvoted 6 times
app_insights
3 weeks, 4 days ago
so this cissp exam dump is outdated?
upvoted 2 times
sehol
Highly Voted 1 month, 3 weeks ago
100% passing guarantee on the ISC2 exam. Download the exact real exam question and answer and pass your exam easily. https://bit.ly/cisspbooklatest
upvoted 50 times
joesatriani
Most Recent 4 days, 7 hours ago
This exam is now only in CAT format, does this site support this format?
upvoted 1 times
Kalonzo
2 weeks, 1 day ago
None of these questions were on my test from two weeks ago.
upvoted 3 times
lakot
1 month, 1 week ago
I'm thrilled to share that I provisionally passed the CISSP exam today @ 125 on my first attempt! I wanted to express my gratitude to this amazing community for all the support and valuable resources that helped me prepare for this milestone achievement. The journey to CISSP certification has been challenging but incredibly rewarding. https://t.ly/LXxG-
upvoted 28 times
1 month, 1 week ago
Selected Answer: D
D is answer
upvoted 1 times
AZSID
1 month, 3 weeks ago
D is correct
upvoted 2 times
negnegaspi
3 months ago
itexamstest.com Answer is D
upvoted 49 times
xeheci3568
2 months, 1 week ago
thanks
upvoted 1 times
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Supplies, especially those kept off-site for disaster recovery or business continuity purposes, are physical assets. If these supplies are essential for the organization to continue its operations after a disruption, they would be considered in a BIA.
upvoted 10 times
Cyber_Judy
6 months, 3 weeks ago
The correct answer to question #1 is D. Supplies kept off-site at a remote facility. Physical assets in the context of a BIA are any tangible resources that are essential to the operation of a business. This can include things like: Buildings and infrastructure Equipment and machinery Inventories and supplies Data and records Supplies kept off-site at a remote facility would fall into this category, as they are essential to the business' ability to operate in the event of a disruption at its primary location. The other answer choices are incorrect: A. Personal belongings of organizational staff members are not considered business assets, as they are not essential to the operation of the business. B. Disaster recovery (DR) line-item revenues are not physical assets, but rather financial assets. C. Cloud-based applications are not considered physical assets, as they are not tangible resources.
upvoted 2 times
JackR4bbitz
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Did someone took the exam recently? How updated this Question banks for CISSP guys? 9-20-2023. Thank you.
upvoted 3 times
ap0ls
3 weeks, 5 days ago
Not applicable now. None of these questions came up during my exam last Tuesday (April 2, 2024). Use the questions as guide in learning but don't depend that these will come up in the exam
upvoted 3 times
JackR4bbitz
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Hello guys, I was wondering if this Exam Test are valid? thank you!
upvoted 2 times
ap0ls
3 weeks, 5 days ago
Not applicable now. None of these questions came up during my exam last Tuesday (April 2, 2024). Use the questions as guide in learning but don't depend that these will come up in the exam
upvoted 1 times
Cyberit
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Hello guys, These exam topic dump is still valid. Let me know when you have current exam experience in September 2023.
upvoted 3 times
ap0ls
3 weeks, 5 days ago
upvoted 1 times
akg001
7 months, 4 weeks ago
examtopics, please update the question banks with updated exam. thanks.
upvoted 2 times
oksey
8 months, 2 weeks ago
voted D
upvoted 2 times
busariakeem92
9 months ago
Anyone with updated question bank should kindly send it to me 🙏 [email protected] Thank you
upvoted 2 times
xxxBadManxxx
8 months, 4 weeks ago
Let me know too if you get any updated once.
upvoted 1 times
david124
9 months ago
please let me know if you get anything :)
upvoted 2 times
ogri
9 months, 2 weeks ago
D is correct
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...