Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam AZ-103 topic 1 question 1 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's AZ-103
Question #: 1
Topic #: 1
[All AZ-103 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.
After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.
You have an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant named Adatum and an Azure Subscription named Subscription1. Adatum contains a group named
Developers. Subscription1 contains a resource group named Dev.
You need to provide the Developers group with the ability to create Azure logic apps in the Dev resource group.
Solution: On Dev, you assign the Contributor role to the Developers group.
Does this meet the goal?

• A. Yes
  • B. No
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A 🗳️
The Contributor role can manage all resources (and add resources) in a Resource Group.

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
emon
Highly Voted 4 years, 1 month ago
Contributor Create and manage all of types of Azure resources Create a new tenant in Azure Active Directory Cannot grant access to others
upvoted 23 times
ion123
4 years ago
So, the answer is A??
upvoted 7 times
Steve_az
Highly Voted 3 years, 9 months ago
This Question comes with 4 different types of solutions. I think below are the correct answers. Solution: On Dev, you assign the Logic App Contributor role to the Developers group. Does this meet the goal? Yes Solution: On Dev, you assign the Contributor role to the Developers group. Does this meet the goal? yes Solution: On Subscription1, you assign the Logic App Operator role to the Developers group. Does this meet the goal? No Solution: On Subscription1, you assign the DevTest Labs User role to the Developers group. Does this meet the goal? No
upvoted 16 times
Tranquillo1811
2 years, 10 months ago
Logic App Contributor cannot create new LogicApps but only contribute on already existing ones!
upvoted 2 times
tashakori
Most Recent 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Yes is right
upvoted 1 times
kamalpur
9 months ago
This question is explained in below video https://youtu.be/8tQv5aR6ugg
upvoted 1 times
Savina
2 years, 1 month ago
I tool this exam on 14th March 2022 and I scored 675. I obviously did not pass and I have to take it again. I DO NOT recommend this dump as there were less than 2 questions that came from this dump.
upvoted 1 times
___Anu___
5 months, 1 week ago
is this true?
upvoted 1 times
maheshbreddy
2 years, 11 months ago
I have requested for Az-303 but they have provided access for Az-103 and not responding for my request to chnage
upvoted 1 times
ZUMY
3 years, 1 month ago
YES Contributor Create and manage all of types of Azure resources Create a new tenant in Azure Active Directory Cannot grant access to others
upvoted 1 times
toniiv
3 years, 2 months ago
Yes is correct
upvoted 1 times
mikewallace8372
3 years, 3 months ago
No - Contributer access or logic app contributer access needed
upvoted 1 times
aryise
3 years, 4 months ago
Correct Answer: A
upvoted 3 times
Thi
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes is answer
upvoted 2 times
asmodeus
3 years, 5 months ago
Owner, which has full access to all resources, including the right to delegate access to others. Contributor, which can create and manage all types of Azure resources but can’t grant access to others. Reader, which can view existing Azure resources.
upvoted 1 times
Thi
3 years, 6 months ago
It's Yes
upvoted 1 times
tindo
3 years, 7 months ago
Logic App Contributor Role Vs Contributor Role, what is the difference?
upvoted 1 times
OsimIndia
3 years, 3 months ago
or maybe >>> Logic App Contributor Role "on Subscription" Vs Contributor Role on "Dev", what is the difference?
upvoted 1 times
Nalex9ja
3 years, 8 months ago
the correct answer is A. Contributor - Can create and manage all types of Azure resources but can't grant access to others. Finally, the scope of this role is the resource group so all other resources within the resource group are inherited.
upvoted 3 times
Nalex9ja
3 years, 8 months ago
resources but can't grant access to others. Finally, the scope of this role is the resource group so all other resources within the resource group are inherited.
upvoted 1 times
B1T3X
3 years, 8 months ago
The catch here is that they did not say you should use the principal of least privilege, if they would've the answer would be No
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...