Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam PL-900 topic 1 question 133 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's PL-900
Question #: 133
Topic #: 1
[All PL-900 Questions]

DRAG DROP -
A company is considering implementing PowerApps to help manage business processes. Users are trying to understand the purposes and benefits of PowerApps components.
Match each benefit to its tool. To answer, drag the appropriate benefit from the column on the left to its tool on the right. Each benefit may be used once, more than once, or not at all.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
Select and Place:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer:
Reference:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/data-integrator https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/create-business-apps-using-powerapps-and-azure-functions/ https://www.forbes.com/sites/adrianbridgwater/2019/06/17/microsoft-offers-premade-no-code-artificial-intelligence/#73f5a2be41cd

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
powerMaster
Highly Voted 3 years, 7 months ago
I agree with 1. Connectors. When it comes to "low code across applications" I cannot vote for canvas apps. Yes it is low code, but it is across applictions? Of course you can embed it into Teams or a modeldriven app but, you cant use a canvas app for another canvas applications. When you take a look at AI builder, it is for every PowerApp and PowerAutomate Flow. So its impact across applications is much higher. I would go for 2. AI builder. The third is a matter of perspective. Could be canvas app when you say its a frontend, but I am willing to go for a portal which is more a definition of a frontend is a classic understanding.
upvoted 68 times
Zakriya
3 years ago
So Connector AI Builder Portal
upvoted 22 times
Sisb
2 years, 3 months ago
I go with your this answer. Connector/AI builder/Portal Portal is frontend, easy code with portal management and easy way to finish compared with blank portal. AI builder cross Power automate and Power App with low code. Cannas is not low code.
upvoted 1 times
Faridee
3 years, 3 months ago
same thoughts mate !
upvoted 4 times
Sri966
2 years, 11 months ago
The question is about components of power apps. So 3 will be canvas app.
upvoted 4 times
JulieBee
2 years, 10 months ago
Portal is a type of Power Apps just like Canvas Apps and Model driven Apps... https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/powerapps-overview "Using Power Apps, you can create three types of apps: canvas, model-driven, and portal. "
upvoted 7 times
MayaYao
10 months, 1 week ago
Low code/no code ACROSS Applications is an important feature of Power Automate. Hence I choose Power Automate for 2.
upvoted 7 times
Angelie
Highly Voted 3 years, 10 months ago
They said PowerApps components. I don't think Automate is considered a component of PowerApps. It's a component of the power platform alongside PowerApps
upvoted 21 times
biosedu
3 years, 9 months ago
So, the last answer can't be Power Automate, because Power Automate is not a component.
upvoted 1 times
Lemur2
3 years, 9 months ago
Agreed, but Automate will still be built into a PowerApp if required, hence it would be (and can be) a component. B is PowerAutomate
upvoted 2 times
powerMaster
3 years, 7 months ago
Thats now right, PowerAutomate is not a component of PowerApps. Its just connected via a connector "Power Automate Management" Connector!
upvoted 2 times
rmeng
Most Recent 5 months, 1 week ago
Easy data integration -> connectors Low code / no code across applications -> Power Automate Easy to customize front end -> canvas apps
upvoted 4 times
nalwd
8 months ago
Q2 - Ai Builder --> https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/ - Let everyone develop and manage AI models with step-by-step guidance and simplified management and governance. - Reduce time spent developing by easily applying AI to your data sources with a library of more than 500 connectors including for Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365. - Give developers the tools to quickly extend their low-code apps using built-in connectors to Azure APIs. Power automate it's not a component of power apps
upvoted 1 times
Maniula
9 months, 3 weeks ago
AI Builder makes no sense
upvoted 3 times
Murtuza
11 months ago
The answer is Connectors, Canvas App and Portal if you apply logic without reading too much into the questions
upvoted 4 times
beep123
5 months, 1 week ago
Yes, this is the answer. plain and simple.
upvoted 2 times
XtraWest
11 months, 3 weeks ago
1. Connectors 2. Power Automate (other examples of low/no code tools: Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365) 3 Canvas Apps
upvoted 6 times
SudeepDsouza
1 year, 6 months ago
As they are talking about business process, I believe the answers should be Connectors Power Automate - this cannot be AI builder as it provides AI models that are designed to optimize your business processes. There is no talk of optimization here. Canvas Apps
upvoted 5 times
emilianogalati
1 year, 8 months ago
"Match each benefit to its tool." 1. Connectors -> Make integration easier 2. Canvas Power Apps - > Make developments easier than full development process 3. Portals -> Allow easier front end customization.
upvoted 7 times
GPerez73
1 year, 11 months ago
In my opinion: Connectors Canvas Portal
upvoted 2 times
TigerSophie
2 years ago
Answer is correct. It says components of PowerApps
upvoted 2 times
yusuff
2 years, 6 months ago
Portals are difficult to customize comparing the Canvas app
upvoted 10 times
bart1104
2 years, 10 months ago
It should be connectors , canvas app and canvas app . -- There is a note wherein you can use the options more than once - or not at all .. ---- AI builder seems way off the mark .. if anyone else has concrete evidence in terms of links please share
upvoted 11 times
son_Goku
2 years, 10 months ago
1.connector. 2. Since it mentions less code/no code, it cannot be canvas app. There you use functions to bind every components. AI builder looks like a better option here. 3. canvas apps: when it comes to customizing its canvas.
upvoted 4 times
Joe7682
3 years ago
1 - Connectors 2. Automate (Flow is a part of Power Apps) 3. Canvas App
upvoted 18 times
Shubz25
3 years, 1 month ago
Connector AI Builder canvas Apps
upvoted 6 times
svm_Terran
3 years, 1 month ago
AI Builder is correct
upvoted 2 times
danialonso
3 years, 1 month ago
Easy data integration: Connectors OK! Easy to customize frontend: Portals OK! ...but "low code/no code across app": AI Builder/CanvasApp ???? I get very pissed off when the answers are not precise and it's necessary to choose which one is best suited to unknown criteria!
upvoted 8 times
kdatany
3 years ago
it's tricky and I missed it like you but it says across app which means it's a feature within the canvas app probably that's why it's AI builder
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...