Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam AZ-104 topic 4 question 26 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's AZ-104
Question #: 26
Topic #: 4
[All AZ-104 Questions]

You have a deployment template named Template1 that is used to deploy 10 Azure web apps.
You need to identify what to deploy before you deploy Template1. The solution must minimize Azure costs.
What should you identify?

• A. five Azure Application Gateways
  • B. one App Service plan
  • C. 10 App Service plans
  • D. one Azure Traffic Manager
  • E. one Azure Application Gateway
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B 🗳️
You create Azure web apps in an App Service plan.
Reference:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/app-service/overview-hosting-plans

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
mlantonis
Highly Voted 2 years, 11 months ago
Correct Answer: B Creating one App Service Plan, you can support up to 10 Web Apps. Adding any of the other resources are pointless and not noted as a requirement. Reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/app-service/overview-hosting-plans
upvoted 143 times
Borowik9
1 year, 8 months ago
Looks like the number changed: It now ranges from 8 to 64: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/app-service/overview-hosting-plans#should-i-put-an-app-in-a-new-plan-or-an-existing-plan
upvoted 5 times
MothePro
1 year ago
Soo.. now we need TWO App Service plan? ... *16 max apps..
upvoted 1 times
Kosey
6 months ago
No, ref https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/app-service/manage-scale-up you should search for scale instance, + Free - N/A + Basic - 3 ins + Standard - 10 ins + Premium - 30 ins
upvoted 3 times
Shadoken
1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, the correct is B. But i read in skillpipe that in an App Service plan: Free: up 10 Shared: up 100 The rest plans unlimited web apps
upvoted 4 times
OmegaGeneral
Highly Voted 3 years, 8 months ago
Correct: you only need a single App service plan, as your web apps will share the service plans resource availability. Adding any of the other resources are pointless and not noted as a requirement.
upvoted 64 times
Amir1909
Most Recent 1 month, 3 weeks ago
B is correct
upvoted 1 times
PrepaCertif
5 months ago
I got this question on exam today, I answered B
upvoted 2 times
iamchoy
7 months ago
To deploy 10 Azure web apps, you will need an underlying infrastructure to run those web apps. The App Service plan defines the region (Datacenter) of the physical server where your web application will be hosted and dictates the amount of storage, RAM, and CPU the web app will have. To minimize costs, you would want to host all 10 web apps within the same App Service plan, given they don't require separate scaling or resource needs. If you use 10 separate App Service plans, you would be provisioning and paying for resources for each of those 10 plans separately. Therefore, the answer is: B. one App Service plan.
upvoted 2 times
gauravit43
1 year, 1 month ago
I passed exam on 4th March,2023 and this question appeared in the exam. Correct answer is B
upvoted 4 times
UmbongoDrink
1 year, 2 months ago
Selected Answer: B
You create Azure web apps in an App Service plan.
upvoted 1 times
NaoVaz
1 year, 7 months ago
B) "one App Service Plan" One App Service Plan can a lot of Web Apps based on the SKU chosen: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/app-service/overview-hosting-plans#should-i-put-an-app-in-a-new-plan-or-an-existing-plan
upvoted 5 times
libran
1 year, 7 months ago
Correct Answer: B
upvoted 1 times
EmnCours
1 year, 7 months ago
Correct Answer: B
upvoted 1 times
JacquesV
1 year, 8 months ago
In exam on 10Aug2022
upvoted 4 times
Lazylinux
1 year, 10 months ago
I Luv Honey Because it is B Creating one App Service Plan should be your first priority and what type of Plan i.e. Basic, STD, premium, Isolated will depends on needs and once done then you can support up to 10 Web Apps.
upvoted 3 times
manalshowaei
1 year, 10 months ago
B. one App Service plan
upvoted 1 times
shash_ank
1 year, 10 months ago
Seeing all the jerky questions Microsoft asks, these types of questions bring surprise and joy lol!
upvoted 2 times
dasEnder
1 year, 11 months ago
Correct answer
upvoted 1 times
benvdw
2 years, 1 month ago
on exam 13/3/2022
upvoted 5 times
[Removed]
2 years, 4 months ago
Correct. One App Service plan as long as they can run on the same OS as eachother. This isn't specified in the question so we could assume it. It would need to be a Standard plan which will allow for up to 10 instances.
upvoted 3 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...