Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam AZ-104 topic 5 question 67 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's AZ-104
Question #: 67
Topic #: 5
[All AZ-104 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription that contains two virtual machines as shown in the following table.

You perform a reverse DNS lookup for 10.0.0.4 from VM2.
Which FQDN will be returned?

• A. vm1.core.windows.net
  • B. vm1.azure.com
  • C. vm1.westeurope.cloudapp.azure.com
  • D. vm1.internal.cloudapp.net
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Moyuihftg
Highly Voted 2 years, 12 months ago
Answer D Tested in lab, and got vm1.internal.cloudapp.net.
upvoted 102 times
t1ck3ts
Highly Voted 2 years, 11 months ago
Correct Answer: D testadmin1@VMTEST1:~$ ping -c 5 VMTEST1 PING VMTEST1.qb3monnoaiyubgstehdkra0paa.ax.internal.cloudapp.net (10.0.0.4) 56(84) bytes of data. 64 bytes from vmtest1.internal.cloudapp.net (10.0.0.4): icmp_seq=1 ttl=64 time=0.013 ms 64 bytes from vmtest1.internal.cloudapp.net (10.0.0.4): icmp_seq=2 ttl=64 time=0.042 ms 64 bytes from vmtest1.internal.cloudapp.net (10.0.0.4): icmp_seq=3 ttl=64 time=0.040 ms 64 bytes from vmtest1.internal.cloudapp.net (10.0.0.4): icmp_seq=4 ttl=64 time=0.042 ms 64 bytes from vmtest1.internal.cloudapp.net (10.0.0.4): icmp_seq=5 ttl=64 time=0.044 ms --- VMTEST1.qb3monnoaiyubgstehdkra0paa.ax.internal.cloudapp.net ping statistics --- 5 packets transmitted, 5 received, 0% packet loss, time 4073ms rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 0.013/0.036/0.044/0.012 ms testadmin1@VMTEST1:~$
upvoted 66 times
Jitu1989
2 years, 5 months ago
Thanks for response. Do you all use PAYG service or is there service provided like AWS for a year.
upvoted 3 times
beem84
2 years, 4 months ago
Look up Azure pass or you can get a free account with 200USD credit which you can convert to PAYG after 30 days.Free account has some restrictions but should be fine for labs.
upvoted 4 times
kennynelcon
1 year, 12 months ago
For me Azure Pass is pretty pricy as it gets used up very fast
upvoted 2 times
ejonesy80
1 month, 1 week ago
Thanks a lot for sharing this with us, i have an exam tomorrow and for some reason i decided to check online is answer was correct and i'm glad i did, because i would has this answer wrong if i studied the VCE of Examcollection. Thanks again.
upvoted 1 times
tashakori
Most Recent 1 month ago
D is right
upvoted 1 times
SkyZeroZx
3 months, 2 weeks ago
Selected Answer: D
D vm1.internal.cloudapp.net how determinate this i pass how solutions architect ?
upvoted 1 times
lebeyic620
2 weeks, 4 days ago
very determinate
upvoted 1 times
tuklea1
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Answer is D tested in Lab nslookup -type=ptr 10.0.0.4 Server: UnKnown Address: 168.63.129.16 Non-authoritative answer: 4.0.0.10.in-addr.arpa name = vm1.internal.cloudapp.net
upvoted 2 times
Bayer
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Geez, we are all a bunch of dummies,I also upvoted D
upvoted 1 times
Blippen
1 year, 3 months ago
Answer is D: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-network/virtual-networks-name-resolution-for-vms-and-role-instances#reverse-dns-considerations
upvoted 2 times
alikhan1234
1 year, 5 months ago
D 100% is correct
upvoted 2 times
Zordrak
1 year, 6 months ago
Answer D, can test and prove.
upvoted 3 times
David1990
1 year, 7 months ago
d correct
upvoted 1 times
EmnCours
1 year, 8 months ago
Correct Answer: D
upvoted 1 times
Lazylinux
1 year, 10 months ago
internal.cloudapp.net is default DNS suffix for Azure provisioned DNS if no specific DNS is configured in the network
upvoted 9 times
Lazylinux
1 year, 10 months ago
D for Sure.. Reverse DNS is supported in all ARM based virtual networks. You can issue reverse DNS queries (PTR queries) to map IP addresses of virtual machines to FQDNs of virtual machines. All PTR queries for IP addresses of virtual machines will return FQDNs of form [vmname].internal.cloudapp.net Forward lookup on FQDNs of form [vmname].internal.cloudapp.net will resolve to IP address assigned to the virtual machine. If the virtual network is linked to an Azure DNS private zones as a registration virtual network, the reverse DNS queries will return two records. One record will be of the form [vmname].[privatednszonename] and the other will be of the form [vmname].internal.cloudapp.net
upvoted 11 times
Pasmo
2 years ago
Correct answer is D
upvoted 1 times
ajayasa
2 years, 1 month ago
this question was there on 16/03/2022 with same question and passed with 900 percent
upvoted 3 times
azay
2 years, 1 month ago
Correct extension
upvoted 1 times
Teringzooi
2 years, 2 months ago
Correct Answer: D internal.cloudapp.net is correct extension.
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...