Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam MB-210 topic 2 question 1 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's MB-210
Question #: 1
Topic #: 2
[All MB-210 Questions]

You are a salesperson working with Dynamics 365. Your role includes working with opportunities.
You successfully close a sale.
Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

• A. Change Est. Revenue to Actual amount
  • B. Set the Status reason to Won.
  • C. Change Est. Close Date to Actual close date.
  • D. Change the Actual Revenue to Actual amount.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: AD 🗳️
Reference:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/sales-enterprise/close-opportunity-won-lost-sales

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Ross22
Highly Voted 2 years, 10 months ago
B & D is Correct. To close your opportunity as won, select Close as Won. In Actual Revenue, Verify the amount, and make changes, if necessary. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/sales-enterprise/close-opportunity-won-lost-sales
upvoted 24 times
Sneha365
Highly Voted 2 years, 11 months ago
B and D seem to be correct options... While closing an opportunity, we set the status reason and actual revenue
upvoted 8 times
Doppelfinger
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, because on the small popup pane B, D is required, and there is also a description field.
upvoted 3 times
Stevenjna66
Most Recent 4 months, 3 weeks ago
If you actually close an opportunity as won the pop-up gives you 3 required bits of information. Status reason is required and it is automatically marked as Won, if you click on the drop down you can not change that option. That leaves the actual revenue, which you can update on that dialog box and the date which you can update on that dialog box. Therefore the only items you have control of are the Date and the Actual Revenue.
upvoted 1 times
NA1926
5 months, 4 weeks ago
Selected Answer: BD
corretto
upvoted 1 times
NA1926
6 months, 1 week ago
correct
upvoted 1 times
Sri2020
6 months, 1 week ago
Provided answers are correct
upvoted 1 times
NA1926
7 months ago
correct
upvoted 1 times
JudT
10 months, 2 weeks ago
BD is correct. 1) Status Reason : Won 2) Calculate actual revenue from quotes : NO THEN: Change the Actual Revenue to Actual amount
upvoted 1 times
[Removed]
11 months ago
Definitley B & D
upvoted 1 times
inka11
11 months ago
In Actual Revenue, Verify the amount, and make changes, if necessary. change status to won
upvoted 1 times
[Removed]
1 year, 1 month ago
I'd go for B & D.
upvoted 1 times
utk22
1 year, 6 months ago
B&D correct..
upvoted 1 times
SashM
2 years, 1 month ago
B And D are correct answer.
upvoted 2 times
christosp619
2 years, 2 months ago
B and D
upvoted 2 times
Samuele
2 years, 5 months ago
B and D
upvoted 3 times
NanditaTandon
2 years, 5 months ago
B and D
upvoted 3 times
Mobellezza
2 years, 9 months ago
I think I will go with options A, B and C. This is because you have all 3options marked as required on the opportunity close form apart from option D.
upvoted 1 times
Mobellezza
2 years, 9 months ago
Okay after taking a second look at this question, I believe the Correct answer should be B and D. I'll tell you why. B because you have to set the status reason as won and D because you have to set the Actual revenue which is the actual amount you made from the opportunity (just twist of English). Option A is wrong because you can't actually change Est Revenue to Actual Revenue in the opportunity close form. Option C also wrong because you can't change Est Close date to actual close date on the oppt close form. I don't know if i'm making sense but....
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...