Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam AZ-104 topic 1 question 1 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's AZ-104
Question #: 1
Topic #: 1
[All AZ-104 Questions]

Your company has serval departments. Each department has a number of virtual machines (VMs).
The company has an Azure subscription that contains a resource group named RG1.
All VMs are located in RG1.
You want to associate each VM with its respective department.
What should you do?

• A. Create Azure Management Groups for each department.
  • B. Create a resource group for each department.
  • C. Assign tags to the virtual machines.
  • D. Modify the settings of the virtual machines.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️
Reference:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-resource-manager/resource-group-using-tags

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Briian
Highly Voted 2 years, 4 months ago
I took the exam on 12/22/2021 with 959 points, so I can confirm this dump is valid. 95% of the questions were from here. Your should just check the comments and not blindly accept the main soulution given below the questions.
upvoted 124 times
exmtpicusr
2 weeks, 3 days ago
i also pass the exam in 15/03/2024. there were similar questions, and the same questions were there and as a examtopic free user you can go to only 28th page and after that you need to get a subscription to view next pages. i barely passed the exam with the score of 705. exam questions are updated and i think examtopic add the latest question sets at the end. follow "milantonis(as i remember)" answers in the discussion. he provide the best and reliable answers. also exam has around 50 questions and one case study to answer within 1.30 hrs.. also find case study questions for az104 in youtube.. good luck all you can do it. just do all the questions and if you can do all the 58 pages. as a person do only up to 28 pages and i got panicked in exam. if anyone have new dumps share with bros. remember when doing the exam online you can search through microsoft learn website and it is time consuming. just dont go there thinking it as a open book exam. there is not enough time to refer the microsoft learn and answer. good luck all....
upvoted 4 times
Ab198817
2 years, 3 months ago
Great job mate
upvoted 1 times
maref2160
3 weeks, 5 days ago
All I want to do is tell you. I passed the Microsoft AZ-104 exam that I took. Your presentation was fantastic. I really like your thorough practice exams and questions and answers, which helped me get ready for the real test: https://shorturl.at/rx156
upvoted 1 times
jackdryan
1 year, 2 months ago
C is correct
upvoted 5 times
shravan101
2 years, 3 months ago
appreciate it
upvoted 2 times
green_arrow
Highly Voted 2 years, 9 months ago
C is correct, the tags ASSOCIATE the vms to each deparment, then for example it can be charged to each department.
upvoted 72 times
mattpaul
Most Recent 1 day, 3 hours ago
Selected Answer: C
C is the correct option. Get all questions from me contact me on [email protected]
upvoted 2 times
6f80f6c
1 week, 2 days ago
Answer is C
upvoted 1 times
MandAsh
2 weeks, 2 days ago
Hello ppl, So I passed exam 1 hour back. And came back just to convey my thanks to exam topics dumps and almighty Melantonis! Yes dumps are valid. Yes contributor access is worth it. Do invest if possible and if you want to pass in 1 attempts. I used ms learn and dumps. Refered John Savill for n/w concepts. Nothing else. And discussion boxes below are best. Go throuogh reasoning of ppl and few folks will blow your mind how smart they are. At one point in exam I was laughing cause I can recall debate going on discussion topic on topic. Dont get stressed out and rest and restart studies. Adios till next cert now!
upvoted 2 times
atfde
3 weeks ago
c is correct
upvoted 1 times
6b52b7a
1 month ago
c is correct
upvoted 1 times
Daradona10
1 month ago
Selected Answer: A
I just took the exam today dated 26th March 2024. Im not going to go through all the questions and say this and that came up. I passed with a score of 754. I could have done better but truth be told was that halfway through the exam and i already knew i pass so i started to just skim through it and press whatever. First of all i worked in DevOps and have experience in this. Secondly it was all about the pass no matter what the score was. Saying that, if you havent done any azure before then you should interact with the azure portal. Also I say over 90% of questions came from examtopics. Dont just memorize the questions and answers. Learn why it is said answer. Also pay attention to case studies at the end of exam topics pages here. Wish you well
upvoted 4 times
shrink
3 weeks, 1 day ago
hi Daradona, welldone. please share pdf dumbs ([email protected])
upvoted 1 times
Bloodygeek
1 month ago
I took the exam on 23/03/2024 with 927 points, so I can confirm this dump is still valid. Always look for reasonable answers from the vote not just the given answer from the dump. Good luck
upvoted 2 times
d8938
1 month ago
Are the later questions more relevant than the first ones? Or are they pretty scattered?
upvoted 1 times
tashakori
1 month ago
C is right
upvoted 2 times
mattpaul
2 months, 1 week ago
C is correct If you want full set you can ask me at [email protected]
upvoted 2 times
gmbillye
2 months, 3 weeks ago
The question is about "associating", not designating access, management permissions, or anything like that. That's why "adding tags" is enough and perfecly appropriate.
upvoted 3 times
churro88
3 months ago
Passed on 22 Jan 2024 with around 940 points. Had 51 questions containing one case study and only had 1 or 2 questions not from here. I suggest you go through all 16 topics and also read the discussions. Took me one week just to work through. I never touched stuff like Blob Storage, Bicep File, Azure Load Balancer or Calico network policy. When you see wrong text answers provided here (quite a few), the «Most Voted» is really helpful, except it’s nearly 50/50 Votes... There are also a lot of wrong image answers (Yes/No, drag and arrange in correct order, multiple choice, select appropriate options). So I created a 270 page Word file with all questions and correct text and image answers from my point of view. Let me know if you want the file [email protected]. Well, I only «learned» these questions by going through them multiple times another week, not really proud of that but hey, one more paper for the CV... Good luck! :)
upvoted 3 times
nidravurku
3 months ago
I took the exam on 12/22/2021 with 959 points, so I can confirm this dump is valid. 95% of the questions were from here.>>> http://surl.li/pueho Your should just check the comments and not blindly accept the main soulution given below the questions. Thanks Exam TOpics
upvoted 20 times
_gio_
3 months, 2 weeks ago
100% C
upvoted 1 times
dev_okiok
3 months, 2 weeks ago
Tagging will allow to identify resources by department. But AFAIK, grouping by resource groupe would allow more security with IAM, no?
upvoted 1 times
f6559df
3 months, 2 weeks ago
Answer of examtopics is correct.
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...