Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam AZ-104 topic 5 question 79 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's AZ-104
Question #: 79
Topic #: 5
[All AZ-104 Questions]

DRAG DROP -
You have an Azure subscription that contains two on-premises locations named site1 and site2.
You need to connect site1 and site2 by using an Azure Virtual WAN.
Which four actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
Select and Place:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer:
Reference:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-wan/virtual-wan-site-to-site-portal

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
im82
Highly Voted 2 years, 5 months ago
Was on exam today 19.11.2021. Passed with 920. Correct answer: 1. Create Azure Virtual WAN 2. Create Virtual Hub 3. Create VPN sites 4. Connect VPN sites to virtual hub
upvoted 64 times
Sirkhunz
Highly Voted 2 years, 6 months ago
Doing my AZ-104 this month, please pray for me
upvoted 64 times
GepeNova
2 years, 6 months ago
good look for me tomorrow
upvoted 6 times
GepeNova
2 years, 6 months ago
**luck
upvoted 5 times
bogard
2 years, 6 months ago
did you pass?
upvoted 2 times
gregigitty
2 years, 4 months ago
We need to know! :-)
upvoted 3 times
nimeshabhinav
2 years, 3 months ago
If he is not back to this site, he passed the exam 😊
upvoted 63 times
AZ_Guru_Wannabe
2 years, 2 months ago
LOL TRUE
upvoted 3 times
Isidro56
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Good luck! This is a tought, popular, fun, interesting, valuable, exam. Thanks exam topics for facilitating this material.
upvoted 3 times
Kalzonee3611
6 months ago
Nothing about this exam is fun
upvoted 22 times
Joe_miller
1 month, 3 weeks ago
got that right
upvoted 1 times
Nushin
Most Recent 5 days, 19 hours ago
Create a virtual WAN Configure virtual hub Basic settings Configure site-to-site VPN gateway settings Create a site Connect a site to a virtual hub Connect a VPN site to a virtual hub Connect a VNet to a virtual hub Download a configuration file View or edit your VPN gateway
upvoted 1 times
tashakori
1 month ago
Given answer is right
upvoted 2 times
clg003
6 months ago
Correct Answer but this doc clearly say to do all of these steps... https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-wan/virtual-wan-site-to-site-portal But the last step in their sequence is Connect a VN to the Virtual Hub. So I assume you leave that one out.
upvoted 2 times
xRiot007
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Create Virtual WAN > Create Hub > Create VPN Sites > Connect VPN sites to Hub
upvoted 1 times
CyberKelev
1 year, 1 month ago
Answe is correct
upvoted 2 times
zellck
1 year, 2 months ago
1. Create Virtual WAN 2. Create Virtual Hub 3. Create VPN sites 4. Connect VPN sites to hub https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-wan/virtual-wan-site-to-site-portal
upvoted 5 times
sabsyed
1 year, 2 months ago
Correct answer 👍
upvoted 1 times
GBAU
1 year, 2 months ago
Even if you didn't know for sure you can kinda fake it till you make it with something like this: You need to pick 4/5 so only one has to go 2 options are about creating virtual wan+hub resources and 3 of them are about connecting. There has to only be one way to connect in the answer (virtual network or VPN site) (so both wan+hub are needed either way to get to 4) but we have two apparent processes Either you -"Connect the virtual networks to the hub" or -"Create VPN Sites" & -"Connect VPN site to the hub" (what VPN sites, you have to create them, bingo, above option) Go with the one that gives you 4 steps :)
upvoted 6 times
klexams
1 year, 5 months ago
correct: Create a virtual WAN Configure virtual hub Basic settings Configure site-to-site VPN gateway settings Create a site Connect a site to a virtual hub Connect a VPN site to a virtual hub
upvoted 2 times
perko28
1 year, 7 months ago
Wish me luck. Exam in 4 hours....
upvoted 4 times
Kem81
1 year, 5 months ago
how did it go? My exam is next week...
upvoted 1 times
ZakySama
1 year, 5 months ago
mine it is next week 11/11/2022
upvoted 1 times
MoSea
1 year, 5 months ago
mine is on the same day! Good luck to you!!
upvoted 1 times
EmnCours
1 year, 7 months ago
Correct answer: 1. Create Azure Virtual WAN 2. Create Virtual Hub 3. Create VPN sites 4. Connect VPN sites to virtual hub
upvoted 4 times
Davin0406
1 year, 7 months ago
I can see your comments all over the questions haha So helpful, thank you!
upvoted 1 times
techie_11
2 years ago
On exam 4/12/2022. correct answer
upvoted 2 times
nipi
2 years, 1 month ago
Create a virtual WAN Configure hub Basic settings Configure site-to-site VPN gateway settings Create a site Connect a site to a hub Connect a VPN site to a hub Connect a VNet to a hub Download a configuration file View or edit your VPN gateway https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-wan/virtual-wan-site-to-site-portal
upvoted 4 times
ajayasa
2 years, 1 month ago
this question was there on 16/03/2022 with same question and passed with 900 percent
upvoted 1 times
InvisibleShadow
2 years, 1 month ago
This question came in the exam today 8/Mar/2022. I passed the exam, 95% questions came from here.
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...