Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam AZ-104 topic 2 question 47 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's AZ-104
Question #: 47
Topic #: 2
[All AZ-104 Questions]

You have an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant.
You plan to delete multiple users by using Bulk delete in the Azure Active Directory admin center.
You need to create and upload a file for the bulk delete.
Which user attributes should you include in the file?

• A. The user principal name and usage location of each user only
  • B. The user principal name of each user only
  • C. The display name of each user only
  • D. The display name and usage location of each user only
  • E. The display name and user principal name of each user only
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B 🗳️
Reference:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/enterprise-users/users-bulk-delete

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
upta
Highly Voted 1 year, 7 months ago
This is the dumbest fucking question. Why would anyone ever need to memorize this in real life?
upvoted 69 times
Spooky7
1 year ago
If you use pure logic you can immediately take away answer C, D, E out from the question as "display name" is not an unique identificator of the user. "Principal name" in other hand is. So the question really is between A and B.
upvoted 7 times
stelianx
1 year, 6 months ago
It is a flag for Microsoft that you have used dumbs to pass the exam. Because only so you could get the answer right.
upvoted 20 times
SimonSM178
1 year, 1 month ago
sorry I don't quite understand, how is this a flag for Microsoft that you used dumps?
upvoted 1 times
obaali1990
1 year, 1 month ago
You make me laugh. Some of the questions are difficult to get them right
upvoted 1 times
ggogel
4 months, 3 weeks ago
Is this supposed to be a joke? This is one of the easiest questions. UPN is a unique identifier. All the other attributes are unnecessary if you already have the UPN.
upvoted 3 times
Mazinger
Highly Voted 1 year, 2 months ago
Selected Answer: B
To perform a bulk delete of users in Azure Active Directory, you need to create and upload a CSV file that contains the list of users to be deleted. The file should include the user principal name (UPN) of each user only. Therefore, the answer is B. The user principal name of each user only. When you use the bulk delete feature in the Azure Active Directory admin center, you need to specify the UPN for each user that you want to delete. The UPN is a unique identifier for each user in Azure AD and is the primary way that Azure AD identifies and manages user accounts. Including additional attributes like the display name or usage location is not required for the bulk delete operation, as the UPN is the only mandatory attribute for the user account. However, you may include additional attributes in the CSV file if you want to keep track of the metadata associated with each user account.
upvoted 18 times
Amir1909
Most Recent 2 months ago
B is correct
upvoted 1 times
ric2020
3 months, 1 week ago
I ran a test for this and the result is: 1. NO: RG1 will have tag2:it policy at the subscription level, it is not applied to resource groups, only to the subscription resources. 2. NOT: tag3:value1 and tag4:value4 3. NO: tag3:value2 only since it is excluded
upvoted 1 times
itguyeu
9 months, 4 weeks ago
I used free version access for this site and it helped me pass the exam. Some questions that I had on the exams, I took the exam more than once, are not available under the free tier access, but 80% of the questions came from here. I do recommend investing a bit of money and getting full access to this site. I didn't memorise answers but analysed them and studied as Microsoft does tweak them a bit. This Q was on the exam and the answer is correct.
upvoted 4 times
Dungeon_Master
10 months, 1 week ago
The user principal name of each user only
upvoted 1 times
AlexVerdugo
1 year ago
Realicé mi examen hoy y esta pregunta venía en el
upvoted 2 times
AK4U
1 year, 2 months ago
If they were all that easy
upvoted 1 times
zellck
1 year, 2 months ago
B is the answer. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/enterprise-users/users-bulk-delete#to-bulk-delete-users The only required value is User principal name.
upvoted 2 times
brein33
1 year, 2 months ago
B is the correct answer
upvoted 1 times
majerly
1 year, 6 months ago
today in exam is B
upvoted 7 times
jesusalex1s
1 year, 6 months ago
answer B. only user principal name of each user only https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/enterprise-users/users-bulk-delete#csv-template-structure
upvoted 1 times
NaoVaz
1 year, 7 months ago
B) "The user principal name of each user only " Reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/enterprise-users/users-bulk-delete#csv-template-structure
upvoted 11 times
qwerty100
1 year, 7 months ago
The rows in a downloaded CSV template are as follows: Version number: The first row containing the version number must be included in the upload CSV. Column headings: User name [userPrincipalName] Required. Older versions of the template might vary. Examples row: We have included in the template an example of an acceptable value. Example: [email protected] You must remove the example row and replace it with your own entries. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/enterprise-users/users-bulk-delete
upvoted 2 times
DeltaSM
1 year, 7 months ago
Correct Answer: B
upvoted 1 times
libran
1 year, 7 months ago
upvoted 1 times
EmnCours
1 year, 7 months ago
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...