Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam NS0-162 topic 1 question 51 discussion

Actual exam question from Netapp's NS0-162
Question #: 51
Topic #: 1
[All NS0-162 Questions]

Click the Exhibit button.

You have a NetApp AFF A400 HA pair with Fabric Pool enabled on all data using the snapshot-only policy. Users are reporting slow restores when they recover files with the Windows Previous Versions tab.
Referring to the exhibit, what is the highest latency seen on restore?

• A. 10500
  • B. 10021
  • C. 7889
  • D. 9591
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
SirALb
Highly Voted 2 years, 7 months ago
I would say is B, doing a restore , the user retrieve files, which is a GET operation. You can use the S3 GET Object request to retrieve an object from an S3 bucket. https://docs.netapp.com/sgws-113/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.netapp.doc.sg-s3%2FGUID-8B7BB6D4-FA59-4E82-BEAC-45DA8C642029.html
upvoted 11 times
Coreancowboy
Most Recent 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Such a trick question. Make sure you look at the entire screen aka PUT, GET.
upvoted 1 times
RonDel
10 months ago
I say D, 9591 for only 45MB around.
upvoted 1 times
DHerc1984
1 year, 1 month ago
Selected Answer: B
Yup, GET commands literally get objects from object storage.
upvoted 1 times
bonakain
1 year, 4 months ago
For me it's a tricky question. The screenshot is the result of: "storage aggregate object-store profiler show" Object store profiler results are a measurement of connectivity between ONTAP and the cloud tier object store by using 4MB PUT operations and byte-ranged GET operations ranging from 4MB to 256KB. (Only internal ONTAP features, such as SnapMirror, can make use of 256KB GET operations, third-party clients cannot.) https://www.netapp.com/media/17239-tr4598.pdf The test do a Put AND a Get, and both are over 10000ms (FabricPool can tolerate latencies as high as 10 seconds) I would say is B, because the screenshot show a latency over 10000 and 9 failure.
upvoted 2 times
mbctux
1 year, 6 months ago
I would say the answer is B. because the size of the transferred data is 0 while many times it is requested.
upvoted 1 times
ntap82
2 years, 2 months ago
Snapshot restore operation overwrites the existing data so wouldn't this be a PUT operation and not GET?
upvoted 1 times
RjayC
2 years, 3 months ago
B, I agree as well.
upvoted 1 times
DB69X
2 years, 4 months ago
Isn't it D? Set to Snapshot-policy, so only snapshots are tiered. Snapshot blocks are 4K in size.
upvoted 1 times
DaisyMuscula
2 years, 5 months ago
I agree as well. B should be the correct answer: Restore Operations: GET Client Hierarchy, GET Subclient Browse, GET Exchange DAG Recovery Points, GET Microsoft SQL Server Instance Browse, GET Microsoft SQL Server Backup Job
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...