Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam PMP topic 1 question 497 discussion

Actual exam question from PMI's PMP
Question #: 497
Topic #: 1
[All PMP Questions]

An integrated project involves the interaction of both hardware and software and the sponsor has approved the schedule management plan. The project team evaluated the product's feasibility of functionality and accelerated testing.
What should the project manager do as a servant leader?

• A. Support the team as necessary to find the minimum viable product (MVP).
  • B. Amend the project budget to include MVP testing.
  • C. Submit a change request to the project sponsor for accelerated testing.
  • D. Develop the product as per the schedule to perform integration and testing.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
lssamuel
Highly Voted 1 year, 2 months ago
Selected Answer: A
Definitely A, seriously what happened to the answers here, it’s getting weird since question 400
upvoted 12 times
d482858
2 weeks, 2 days ago
It’s insane with the answers
upvoted 1 times
Elle2busy
6 months, 4 weeks ago
My thoughts exactly...
upvoted 1 times
EncryptionMiMi
1 year, 1 month ago
I am going with A also. Exam topic, please modify the answer accordingly
upvoted 2 times
Franco11
Highly Voted 1 year, 6 months ago
Voting for A
upvoted 7 times
segatarasov
Most Recent 1 month, 3 weeks ago
C may not be considered, since the team has already accelerated testing, this is already done. A looks correct here.
upvoted 2 times
HetalG
2 months, 3 weeks ago
If you are servant leader , you are following agile methodology where changes are welcomed and need not to follow strict change request management. Going with A here
upvoted 1 times
ced45c8
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: C
" The project team evaluated the product's feasibility of functionality and accelerated testing." and it happened after schedule approval while it should have happened before schedule approval. so it may happened because of some change. Damn very tricky
upvoted 1 times
Only12go
6 months, 2 weeks ago
As a servant leader, the project manager should support the team as necessary to find the minimum viable product (MVP) (option A). Servant leadership is about facilitating the success of the team and helping them achieve their goals. In this case, finding the MVP is essential for the project's success, and the project manager should provide the necessary support and guidance to the team in their efforts to identify it.
upvoted 1 times
David983
6 months, 3 weeks ago
The key issue is this is Agile or Predictive Project??? Very well clarified by aqz_111, this is predictive project, then: A & B are wrong, MVP is not a term for predictive projects D is not an action related to Servant Leaders C is the CORRECT ONE allowing the team focus on the work while he present Change Request
upvoted 2 times
ced45c8
3 months, 3 weeks ago
you are write I went through A but changed my mind. it is mentioned, " The project team evaluated the product's feasibility of functionality and accelerated testing." and it happened after schedule approval while it should have happened before schedule approval. so it may happened because of some change. Damn very tricky
upvoted 1 times
victory108
8 months ago
A. Support the team as necessary to find the minimum viable product (MVP)
upvoted 1 times
Aish_
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: D
Its a complex project where there is integration of hardware and software. Schedule management plan is created and approved as well. I dont see a need for an MVP here. It has to just be executed as per plan and performing integration testing is very important. So D.
upvoted 2 times
Aish_
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: D
Question says sponsor had approved Schedule management plan. Given that the sponsor has approved the schedule management plan and the context of the project involves integration of both hardware and software, the most appropriate action for the project manager would be: D. Develop the product as per the schedule to perform integration and testing.
upvoted 2 times
kevzzz
8 months, 4 weeks ago
A servant leader supports the team.
upvoted 1 times
aqz_111
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Selected Answer: C
I think the question use 'servant leader' to confuse us to think it is an agile project. Servant leader can also be applied in predictive project. The question said 'schedule management plan' was approved. so... it is a predictive project, only answer C is for predictive
upvoted 4 times
aqz_111
10 months, 2 weeks ago
D is also predictive but the question ask 'servant leader' so C is a better choice
upvoted 1 times
Dawn6699
10 months, 3 weeks ago
CR to project sponsor? Seriously?
upvoted 1 times
Faozi
11 months, 1 week ago
Uness examtopics exaplains their choice
upvoted 1 times
PMPStudent
1 year, 4 months ago
Will go with A as well.
upvoted 1 times
Bobbie30
1 year, 5 months ago
I agree with you all. I'm going with A as well
upvoted 1 times
YSO34
1 year, 7 months ago
A is right answer, we are in Agile life-cycle, so change request is scarce
upvoted 3 times
rajeshtk
1 year, 7 months ago
Agree, correct answer is A
upvoted 3 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...