Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam Certified Experience Cloud Consultant topic 1 question 25 discussion

Actual exam question from Salesforce's Certified Experience Cloud Consultant
Question #: 25
Topic #: 1
[All Certified Experience Cloud Consultant Questions]

Cloud Kicks has packaged its Customer Support Community. The community includes navigation menu items that link to standard and custom objects.
Which two points should the Experience Cloud consultant consider when reviewing the package? (Choose two.)

• A. Custom list views for custom objects are not included as dependencies.
  • B. Custom list views for custom objects are included as dependencies.
  • C. Custom list views for standard objects are included as dependencies.
  • D. Custom list views for standard objects are not included as dependencies.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: BD 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Me_71421
1 week ago
Selected Answer: BD
B & D is the correct Answer. BC is wrong
upvoted 1 times
Me_71421
2 weeks ago
Selected Answer: BC
B. Custom list views for custom objects are included as dependencies. Custom list views for custom objects are typically included as dependencies in the package. This ensures that the functionality and configurations related to these list views are replicated when the package is installed in another org. D. Custom list views for standard objects are not included as dependencies. Custom list views for standard objects are generally not included as dependencies in the package. Standard objects and their default list views are typically available in any Salesforce org, so there's no need to include them as dependencies in the package.
upvoted 1 times
Me_71421
1 week ago
I mean B & D
upvoted 1 times
Selected Answer: BD
'Custom list views for standard objects aren’t included as dependencies, although custom list views for custom objects are included.' https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=sf.community_builder_export_considerations.htm&type=5
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...