Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect topic 1 question 61 discussion

Actual exam question from Salesforce's Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect
Question #: 61
Topic #: 1
[All Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect Questions]

Universal Containers (UC) has a team that analyzes customer orders looking for fraud. This team needs access to Invoice records (custom object, Private organization-wide default). UC has complex rules to control users' access. The architect recommended using Apex managed sharing to meet these requirements.

Which recommendation should a developer consider when implementing the changes?

• A. Use “With Sharing” keyword to enforce Field-Level Security.
  • B. Use runAs system method to test different users accessing these records.
  • C. Use “Without Sharing” keyword to make sure record visibility will be considered.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
ETH777
3 weeks, 1 day ago
Selected Answer: C
Not A: "With Sharing" doesn't do FLS. Not B: "runAs" is for test classes. Between these answers "C" seems more correct. In other materials there's a different answer too: "Use "With Sharing" keyword to make sure record visibility will always be considered." which could be the answer.
upvoted 1 times
ETH777
3 weeks, 1 day ago
I changed my mind. "B" is the answer. It clearly says "testing". Also the answer that doesn't exist here is correct: "With Sharing" keyword to make sure record visibility will always be considered."
upvoted 1 times
atyagibuff
3 months, 2 weeks ago
Selected Answer: C
I'm conflicted on this, but I think of these three most probable could be C. A doesn't make sense because with sharing controls record level access, not FLS. runAs does nothing for implementation, it is just to test in test class if the runAs user has access or not. I think C, without sharing, would give the users system level access to invoice records, which they need for this use case.
upvoted 1 times
jakecpq
6 months, 3 weeks ago
I see on another testing site that that answer is A and B Run as and With Sharing
upvoted 1 times
syuan0321
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Selected Answer: A
No one thinks C is a joke ?
upvoted 4 times
syuan0321
8 months, 2 weeks ago
May be B
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...