Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam PSM I topic 1 question 87 discussion

Actual exam question from Scrum's PSM I
Question #: 87
Topic #: 1
[All PSM I Questions]

Which of the following services are appropriate for a Scrum Master in regard to the Daily Scrum?

• A. Lead the discussions of the Development Team.
  • B. Make sure that all 3 questions have been answered by each member of the team.
  • C. Keep track of whether each team member has a chance to speak.
  • D. Teach the Development Team to keep the Daily Scrum within the 15-minute time-box.
  • E. All of the above.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Quinns_
1 month, 1 week ago
Selected Answer: D
The only thing a scrum master is to compulsorily do is to teach development team to keep the daily scrum within the 15 minutes time box
upvoted 1 times
hiepnb97
1 month, 3 weeks ago
why the other options are incorrect: The Development Team is responsible for conducting the Daily Scrum. A. Lead the discussions of the Development Team: The Scrum Master does not lead the discussions of the Development Team. The Daily Scrum is a self-organizing meeting.
upvoted 1 times
Dela803
2 months, 2 weeks ago
I am confident that both options B and D are correct. While we are required to choose only one option, it's worth noting that option E, 'All of the above,' encompasses both correct choices. Therefore, selecting option E ensures that we acknowledge the correctness of both B and D.
upvoted 1 times
LuckyAro
3 months, 2 weeks ago
Selected Answer: E
All of the above. Scrum Master's involvement in leading discussions, ensuring all questions are answered, monitoring team members' participation, and teaching time-boxing aligns with their roles.
upvoted 1 times
sdecoster
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Answering the 3 questions it not mandatory -- only a recommendation. Therefore I tend to think the answer is D.
upvoted 1 times
Jyoti1010
7 months ago
Selected Answer: D
Option D
upvoted 1 times
Mi_Windsor
8 months, 3 weeks ago
D is the correct answer
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...