Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam PSM I topic 1 question 118 discussion

Actual exam question from Scrum's PSM I
Question #: 118
Topic #: 1
[All PSM I Questions]

Which two things are appropriate for a Scrum Master to do if the Scrum Team doesn't have the tools and environment to completely finish each selected Product
Backlog item? (Choose two.)

• A. Coach the ScrumTeam to improve its skills, tools, and infrastructure over time and adjust the Definition of ג€Doneג€ accordingly.
  • B. Encourage the Product Owner to accept partially ג€Doneג€ increments until the situation improves.
  • C. Refocus the current Sprint on establishing the Scrum Team's environment instead of delivering an Increment.
  • D. Declare the Scrum Team not ready for Scrum.
  • E. Have the Scrum Team establish a Definition of ג€Doneג€ that is actually possible to achieve given current circumstances.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: AE 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
hiepnb97
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: AE
AE "If the Definition of Done for an increment is part of the standards of the organization, all Scrum Teams must follow it as a minimum. If it is not an organizational standard, the Scrum Team must create a Definition of Done appropriate for the product." Scrum Master "Coaching the team members in self-management and cross-functionality."
upvoted 1 times
Jyoti1010
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Selected Answer: AE
A and E
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...