Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam PSPO I topic 1 question 11 discussion

Actual exam question from Scrum's PSPO I
Question #: 11
Topic #: 1
[All PSPO I Questions]

True or False: An Increment must be released to customers or users at the end of each Sprint.

• A. True
  • B. False
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
horton
1 week, 4 days ago
Selected Answer: B
"False. An Increment does not necessarily have to be released to customers or users at the end of each Sprint. The Scrum Guide states that at the end of a Sprint, the Development Team should have produced a potentially releasable Increment of the product. This means that the Increment should be in a state where it could be released to customers or users if the Product Owner decides to do so. However, the decision to release the Increment to customers or users is ultimately up to the Product Owner, who may choose to release it at any time, not necessarily at the end of each Sprint."
upvoted 1 times
Yogeenie
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: A
“An Increment must be released to customers or users at the end of each Sprint.” This principle emphasizes the importance of delivering a usable product to stakeholders, even if it doesn’t yet include all desired features. By doing so, the Scrum Team can gather early feedback and make necessary adjustments, fostering transparency and continuous improvement within the Scrum framework.
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...