Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam PSM I topic 1 question 206 discussion

Actual exam question from Scrum's PSM I
Question #: 206
Topic #: 1
[All PSM I Questions]

What are three ways Scrum promotes self-management? (Choose three.)

• A. By the Scrum Team deciding what work to do in a Sprint.
  • B. By being a lightweight framework.
  • C. By having the Scrum Master protect the Scrum Team from interruptions.
  • D. By removing titles for Scrum Team members.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: ABD 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Zuit
3 weeks, 6 days ago
Selected Answer: ACD
A and D are probably correct. Tough choice between B and C though: Point for C: By having the Scrum Master protect the Scrum Team from interruptions: This option highlights the role of the Scrum Master in shielding the team from external distractions or disruptions that could impede their focus and productivity. By doing so, team members are better able to manage their own work without unnecessary interruptions. B: By being lightweight, the framework isn't dictating, which helps self-management. I would also go for ABD, but will vote ACD for future discussions on this questions :) Relevant Reddit post can be found when searching the question. Scrum Guide 2020: They are also self-managing, meaning they internally decide who does what, when, and how.
upvoted 1 times
Zuit
3 weeks, 6 days ago
Point against C: I'd say not A because it's a state of infantilizing the developers. They should be able to handle themselves. If a scrum master has to do it, it should be seen as a transitory measure. Against B: it not directly supporting self-management Relevant Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/scrum/comments/10sjfih/whats_your_take_on_what_are_three_ways_scrum/?rdt=59790
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...