Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam PSM I topic 1 question 21 discussion

Actual exam question from Scrum's PSM I
Question #: 21
Topic #: 1
[All PSM I Questions]

What is the key concern when multiple Development Teams are working from the same Product Backlog?

• A. Minimizing dependencies between teams.
  • B. Clear definition of requirements.
  • C. Meeting original scope projections.
  • D. Making sure there's enough work for everyone on every team.
  • E. Maximizing velocity.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
arualpcl
Highly Voted 4 years, 9 months ago
I have doubts as to why the correct answer is not A.
upvoted 21 times
Mustermann
Highly Voted 3 years, 11 months ago
The Nexus Guide (https://www.scrum.org/resources/nexus-guide) says on page two: "The work must be organized and sequenced, the DEPENDENCIES RESOLVED, and the outcomes staged." So A should be right.
upvoted 8 times
Djedjig
Most Recent 2 months, 1 week ago
A is correct
upvoted 1 times
mediafreak
4 months ago
A is the correct answer. This question confused me at first. With the Scrum Guide v2020, there is no longer a Developer Team. There are the developers and the Scrum team. The key challenge is to minimize dependencies between the scrum teams
upvoted 1 times
Pat_PMP
4 months, 1 week ago
Selected Answer: B
This is a trick question. "Key concern". It's about order. You cannot minimize dependencies without clear definition of requirements. So B: Clear definitions trumps A: minimizing dependencies.
upvoted 1 times
Mi_Windsor
4 months, 1 week ago
A is the correct answer, from Nexus's guide
upvoted 1 times
wax_gibbous
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: A
According to NEXUS: "Cross-Team Refinement of the Product Backlog reduces or eliminates cross-team dependencies within a Nexus. The Product Backlog must be decomposed so that dependencies are transparent, identified across teams, and removed or minimized."
upvoted 3 times
Prozac400
6 months, 1 week ago
When multiple Development Teams are working from the same Product Backlog, a key concern is minimizing dependencies between teams. This helps ensure that each team can work independently and deliver value without being overly reliant on the work of other teams. Reducing dependencies allows for greater flexibility and efficiency in delivering increments of the product during a Sprint. Scrum emphasizes the importance of ensuring that work can be completed within the Sprint without external delays or bottlenecks.
upvoted 2 times
_AKay_
6 months, 3 weeks ago
Answer should be B. From scrum guide: They use word cohesive which means they are not independet. "If Scrum Teams become too large, they should consider reorganizing into multiple cohesive Scrum Teams, each focused on the same product. Therefore, they should share the same Product Goal, Product Backlog, and Product Owner."
upvoted 1 times
Jyoti1010
7 months ago
Option A
upvoted 1 times
Godfall
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Based on the Scrum Guide, the key concern when multiple Development Teams are working from the same Product Backlog is: A. Minimizing dependencies between teams. Scrum emphasizes the importance of minimizing dependencies between Development Teams to allow for greater flexibility and agility in delivering increments of the product. This is mentioned in the Scrum Guide to ensure that teams can work independently and efficiently, contributing to the overall success of the product.
upvoted 3 times
Johnsonvibhute
8 months ago
All of you read the question carefully..its asking about what seems to be a major concern qhen multiple teams are working on same PB, so each team can have different understanding so the concern is to get the right balance of requirements, the question isnt asking what the scrum master should do in this situation... please read the question carefully
upvoted 2 times
Dilara22
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I think the right answer is A
upvoted 2 times
azPSM
9 months, 2 weeks ago
selected answer A
upvoted 1 times
julioglez88
11 months, 1 week ago
I suggest to vote instead of write that B is wrong, we must click on vote and select option A
upvoted 3 times
eljamals
1 year ago
he correct answer A
upvoted 2 times
eljamals
1 year ago
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...