Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam PSM I topic 1 question 163 discussion

Actual exam question from Scrum's PSM I
Question #: 163
Topic #: 1
[All PSM I Questions]

Which three behaviors demonstrate that a team is self-organizing? (Choose three.)

• A. Stakeholders walking in at the Daily Scrum to check progress and work with the Scrum Master to optimize the functional scope for the Sprint.
  • B. The Development Team members are working within the boundaries of their functional description and nicely handing off work from analyst to developer to tester to integration.
  • C. The Product Owner doesn't need to be at Sprint Retrospectives.
  • D. The Development Team creating their own sprint backlog, reflecting all work that is part of the definition of ג€Doneג€.
  • E. The Development Team has all the skills needed to create a releasable Increment.
  • F. Development Team members collaboratively selecting their own work during the Sprint.
  • G. The Development Team inviting external people to the Sprint Planning to ask them how to turn a Product Backlog item into an Increment via a complete and detailed Sprint Backlog.
  • H. The Scrum Master is no longer needed.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: ABG 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
tosvs
Highly Voted 3 years, 4 months ago
DEF is the right answer for this question. if you include show 3 not best behaviours then ABG is correct
upvoted 27 times
RenatoJr
Highly Voted 3 years, 3 months ago
ABG is the answer for "Which three behaviours demonstrate that a team is NOT self-organizing and are NOT following the Scrum Guide?" on scrum.org online assessment
upvoted 11 times
MarcoScaramelli
Most Recent 2 months ago
DEF is correct
upvoted 1 times
emelba
4 months ago
Selected Answer: DEF
DEF is the right answer
upvoted 1 times
SGN63
6 months, 2 weeks ago
D E F (see comment tosvs)
upvoted 1 times
Jyoti1010
6 months, 4 weeks ago
DEF are the right choices.
upvoted 2 times
Joshalom
1 year, 11 months ago
DEF is correct
upvoted 5 times
cap_examtopics
2 years ago
DEF is the right
upvoted 6 times
Fatto
3 years ago
All wrong. The correct is BDF to me.
upvoted 2 times
Fatto
3 years ago
Sorry, DFG
upvoted 2 times
ptoul74
3 years, 1 month ago
In case some may have a doubt about the correct question and answer, this is an extract of the scrum.org open assessment quizz : Which of the following are examples of a Scrum Team practicing Scrum poorly or not exhibiting traits of a self-managing Scrum Team? (choose the best three answers) Correct answer: B) C) F) A) The Developers create their own Sprint Backlog, reflecting all work that is required to meet the Definition of Done. Correct answer B) Stakeholders attend the Daily Scrum to check on the Scrum Team’s progress. Correct answer C) The Developers are working within the boundaries of their organizations functional description and nicely handing off work from analyst to developer to tester to integration. D) The Developers are collaboratively selecting their own work during the Sprint. E) The Developers have all the skills they need to create a valuable, useful Increment. Correct answer F) The Developers invite external stakeholders to the Sprint Planning to ask them how to turn a Product Backlog item into an Increment via a complete and detailed Sprint Backlog.
upvoted 2 times
SterG
3 years, 1 month ago
DEF are the correct answers
upvoted 4 times
amog
3 years, 2 months ago
Sorry, I'm concern about B as E is cross-functional
upvoted 1 times
amog
3 years, 2 months ago
Look E is more correct as no titles in Scrum. But I think the question should add cros-functional into
upvoted 1 times
amog
3 years, 2 months ago
Should be D,E,F
upvoted 5 times
Kokoniskoo
3 years, 2 months ago
E is not about self-organising. It's about cross-functionality.
upvoted 1 times
mangelesn
3 years, 4 months ago
I agree with DEF as good answer
upvoted 9 times
jrufasto5
3 years, 4 months ago
DEF is the correct answer.
upvoted 7 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...