Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam CAS-PA topic 1 question 36 discussion

Actual exam question from ServiceNow's CAS-PA
Question #: 36
Topic #: 1
[All CAS-PA Questions]

What are the default Access Control options for a new Indicator?

• A. Visible to Just Me. Visible by All Roles is False, role required is pa_admin.
  • B. Visible to Everyone. Visible by All Roles is True.
  • C. Visible to Everyone. Visible by All Roles is False, role required is pa_admin.
  • D. Visible to Just Me. Visible by All Roles is False.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
b3de868
1 month ago
The default Access Control options for a new Indicator are generally set to be more restrictive to safeguard data security. While the exact defaults can depend on system configuration, typically, a new indicator may not be visible to all users by default. Here are the usual defaults: A. Visible to Just Me. Visible by All Roles is False, role required is pa_admin. This setting implies that by default, the indicator is only visible to the creator or users with the pa_admin role unless further configured to be visible to additional roles or users.
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...