Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam 2V0-61.20 topic 1 question 13 discussion

Actual exam question from VMware's 2V0-61.20
Question #: 13
Topic #: 1
[All 2V0-61.20 Questions]

During an enrollment attempt, a user enters their email address in the initial field in the Intelligent Hub. The user receives an error stating, "Something went wrong with discovery".
Which configuration setting can be enabled to allow end users to enter an email address instead of a Server URL?

• A. Allow only known users
  • B. Pre-Register devices
  • C. Autodiscovery Enrollment
  • D. Enrollment Token
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Yanichka002
Highly Voted 3 years, 5 months ago
Correct answer is C. https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-Workspace-ONE-UEM/services/UEM_Managing_Devices/GUID-AWT-AUTODISCOVERYENROLLMENT.html Enrollment token is used for enrolling registered devices only. If you restrict enrollment to registered devices only, you also have the option of requiring a registration token to be used for enrollment. This increases security by confirming that a particular user is authorized to enroll. You can send an email or SMS message with the enrollment token attached to users with Workspace ONE UEM accounts.
upvoted 9 times
FumerLaMoquette
3 years, 5 months ago
I agree. Email address enrollment requires autodiscovery configured.
upvoted 3 times
kunyo99
3 years, 4 months ago
I agree as auto discovery is required for email enrollment
upvoted 4 times
PortgasDLuis13
2 years, 7 months ago
I Agree, according to your provided Link: "...Configure Autodiscovery Enrollment from a Parent Organization Group Autodiscovery Enrollment simplifies the enrollment process enrolling devices to intended environments and organization groups (OG) using end-user email addresses...." "...Instruct end users who enroll themselves to select the email address option for authentication, instead of entering an environment URL and Group ID. When users enroll devices with an email address..."
upvoted 1 times
svx
Most Recent 1 year, 11 months ago
Selected Answer: C
Auto Discovery is email based - C
upvoted 1 times
Rams4u
2 years, 1 month ago
i agree it's C
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...