Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam 3V0-42.20 topic 1 question 27 discussion

Actual exam question from VMware's 3V0-42.20
Question #: 27
Topic #: 1
[All 3V0-42.20 Questions]

According to the Discover Task of the Engagement Lifecycle, which statement would be classified as a risk? (Choose the best answer.)

• A. Enough power and cooling capacity is available in each rack in the data center.
  • B. To retain certification to provide financial services to end customers, PCI-DSS audits need to be passed.
  • C. A merger and acquisition process was recently completed and new company on-boarding is not completed.
  • D. Due to existing contracts and purchase agreements, the existing server hardware needs to be reused.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
vKramer
Highly Voted 3 years, 2 months ago
B is a requirement, D is a constraint. C is a risk since the new company may introduce new thinks which cannot be "Discovered" now.
upvoted 11 times
VMwareARCHI
Highly Voted 3 years, 2 months ago
C is the correct. D is a constraint
upvoted 6 times
AT45816
Most Recent 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: C
C is the correct.
upvoted 1 times
Tachinsky
8 months, 2 weeks ago
A = assumption B = Requirement C = Risk D = Constraint
upvoted 2 times
borracho13
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: D
C is a constraint. D is a risk because you don't know if the existing hardware is compatible or under warranty, or in workign condition.
upvoted 1 times
borracho13
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I'm going back on this. D is a constraint, whereas C has the biggest negative impact to the project.
upvoted 1 times
outlawww
1 year, 1 month ago
I don't understand how B can be considered a risk for NSX-T design. If anything is a non-functional constraint, since the design must incorporate all the requirements to meet the PCI-DSS standard.
upvoted 2 times
ertin74
1 year, 5 months ago
Selected Answer: B
On a business perspective, B is the real risk
upvoted 1 times
Alchot
1 year, 7 months ago
B should be correct. NSX is implemented to meet requirements and certify standards or government information security requirements. This is a high risk that can affect the business. C is also a risk that can affect the project promotion and budget or even critical stakeholders stability.
upvoted 1 times
airmouse1234
2 years ago
C is correct
upvoted 1 times
DCL202
2 years, 6 months ago
D is a constraint. Both B and C are risks, but B is a pass/fail that could have a big impact. Answer is B
upvoted 1 times
nick2u
2 years, 5 months ago
I would go with C...This is design NSX, it would be irrelavent if the business got cert for financial service. One way or anther if wont affect uitlizing NSX.
upvoted 1 times
BrianOC
2 years, 8 months ago
In the RRCA conceptual phase, the biggest risks are those that have a high chance, high impact, or a combination of both. You can mitigate those risks, but they must still be called out. Technically every assumption in a design is a risk. (D) could be an assumption, but it’s after the discovery phase so it could be an actual assessment. (C) is a constraint on the surface, though when combined with other things could then also become a risk (B) is a risk but is lacking major impact. Answer is "B"
upvoted 1 times
Pal68
2 years, 6 months ago
On reflection, as the business need to etain certification to provide financial services to end customers, B is the bigger impact risk than C, so B is the best answer..
upvoted 1 times
Fornax
2 years, 11 months ago
I'm gonna be crazy and say that A is the right answer. A risk of a NSX-T design doesn't care about PCI, and doesn't care about a merger. However, if you could potentially lose power and cooling for your racks, that is a risk!
upvoted 1 times
Fornax
2 years, 11 months ago
Nevermind. I take back my crazy answer.
upvoted 1 times
Me_Loi1
3 years ago
C is correct
upvoted 3 times
diegof1
3 years ago
C is correct because is a risk.
upvoted 3 times
MJ86
3 years, 2 months ago
Option B is wrong. The correct answer should be D. Reason: Option D talks about using the existing servers. Now if the servers are too old, then it may not be supported by NSX-T
upvoted 3 times
diegof1
3 years ago
The D option talks about reuse existing hardware. It doesn’t talk about if it is new or old.
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...