Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam 3V0-21.21 topic 1 question 7 discussion

Actual exam question from VMware's 3V0-21.21
Question #: 7
Topic #: 1
[All 3V0-21.21 Questions]

An architect is designing the expansion of an existing vSphere 7 environment. The customer is requesting a design for a new cluster to support the anticipated future business growth. The requirements specified for the existing environment design must be considered when designing the new cluster.
The existing design has the following requirements:
✑ REQ01 The environment has an availability target of 99.5% for all infrastructure.
✑ REQ02 The recovery time objective (RTO) for Tier 1 virtual machines is one hour.
✑ REQ03 Windows and Linux virtual machines must reside on separate clusters.
✑ REQ04 Access to the management cluster within the environment must be controlled.
Which of the listed requirements would be classified as a functional requirement?

• A. The environment has an availability target of 99.5% for all infrastructure
  • B. The recovery time objective (RTO) for Tier 1 virtual machines is one hour
  • C. Access to the management cluster within the environment must be controlled
  • D. Windows and Linux virtual machines must reside on separate clusters
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
estornudo
Highly Voted 3 years ago
I think it is C C:= FR Authentication/Audit A.= NFR Availability B. = NFR Recoverabiity D. = Constraint?
upvoted 18 times
Alchot
1 year, 3 months ago
D = NFR > Licensing / Legal ?
upvoted 1 times
primanturin
2 years, 9 months ago
C Functional Requirements A requirement specifies a function that a system or component should perform. These may include: Business Rules Authentication Audit Tracking Certification Requirements Reporting Requirements Historical Data Legal or Regulatory Requirements https://technicloud.com/category/vmware/
upvoted 7 times
nemisis95
Highly Voted 2 years, 10 months ago
C. Access to the management cluster within the environment must be controlled A. The environment has an availability target of 99.5% for all infrastructure - NFR (Availability) B. The recovery time objective (RTO) for Tier 1 virtual machines is one hour - NFR (Recoverability) C. Access to the management cluster within the environment must be controlled - FR (Audit?) D. Windows and Linux virtual machines must reside on separate clusters - NFR (Constraint)
upvoted 7 times
FR_Wolfman
Most Recent 3 months ago
Selected Answer: C
Answer C
upvoted 1 times
Alchot
1 year, 3 months ago
A. The environment has an availability target of 99.5% for all infrastructure NFR > Availability B. The recovery time objective (RTO) for Tier 1 virtual machines is one hour NFR > Recoverabiity C. Access to the management cluster within the environment must be controlled Most Voted FR D. Windows and Linux virtual machines must reside on separate clusters NFR > Licensing / Legal
upvoted 2 times
Bobob55
1 year, 8 months ago
C, as functional requirements specify specific behaviour or functions. NFR specify all the reqs not covered by FR and cover criteria that judge the operation of a system rather than behaviours
upvoted 2 times
PSE_IT
1 year, 8 months ago
A. The environment has an availability target of 99.5% for all infrastructure - NFR (Availability\SLA) B. The recovery time objective (RTO) for Tier 1 virtual machines is one hour - NFR (Recoverability\RTO) C. Access to the management cluster within the environment must be controlled - FR (Audit) D. Windows and Linux virtual machines must reside on separate clusters - NFR (Constraint)
upvoted 3 times
harofe2121
2 years, 4 months ago
https://reqtest.com/requirements-blog/functional-vs-non-functional-requirements/ provides explanation for functional requirements.
upvoted 2 times
Helpinghanditexams
2 years, 7 months ago
Correct Answer : D
upvoted 1 times
2 years, 7 months ago
I think D belongs to Non-Functional Requirements: Manageability.My reference is https://technicloud.com/category/vmware/ I'm Chinese. Please forgive me if I don't use the right words.我认为D属于非功能要求中的:可管理
upvoted 1 times
Moda
2 years, 11 months ago
I think is D is that right??
upvoted 2 times
2 years, 7 months ago
I think D belongs to Non-Functional Requirements: Manageability.My reference is https://technicloud.com/category/vmware/ I'm Chinese. Please forgive me if I don't use the right words.我认为D属于非功能要求中的:可管理
upvoted 1 times
CloudRRA
2 years, 12 months ago
Maybe C !! A >> NFR Availability B >> NFR Recoverability C >> FR Auditing D >> Constraints... No room to decide.. so it can't be a requirement.
upvoted 3 times
moustahy
3 years ago
I think is D.
upvoted 1 times
rajeshrub
3 years ago
Shall be D. It is Must. Requirement A falls under Availability of Non-functional, Requirement B - Falls under recoverability. Requirement C falls under security and using Must Be. Hence answer shall be D
upvoted 2 times
2 years, 7 months ago
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...