Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam 2V0-21.19 topic 1 question 96 discussion

Actual exam question from VMware's 2V0-21.19
Question #: 96
Topic #: 1
[All 2V0-21.19 Questions]

A vSphere administrator wants to ensure provisioned virtual machine storage objects are allocated to guarantee a service level agreement.
Which feature would accomplish this?

• A. Storage policy
  • B. VAIO Filtering
  • C. Storage I/O Control
  • D. Storage DRS
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Grande
Highly Voted 4 years, 7 months ago
I think answer is A https://blogs.vmware.com/virtualblocks/2017/01/16/understanding-storage-policy-based-management/ VM Storage Policies can easily be changed and/or reassigned if application requirements change. These changes are performed with no downtime and without the need to migrate (Storage vMotion) virtual machines from one LUN or volume to another. This approach makes it possible to assign and modify service levels based on specific application needs even though the virtual machines reside on the same datastore. like specifying FTT for some VMS
upvoted 9 times
fastbikkel
4 years, 6 months ago
I agree.
upvoted 1 times
jc728
Highly Voted 4 years, 6 months ago
I think answer is A. https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.storage.doc/GUID-A8BA9141-31F1-4555-A554-4B5B04D75E54.html
upvoted 8 times
reader278
Most Recent 3 years, 8 months ago
This is a VSAN question should be A.
upvoted 1 times
Char250
3 years, 7 months ago
SLA for storage is not vsan exclusive, but in any case the correct answer is indeed A
upvoted 1 times
sasaz
3 years, 8 months ago
A. Use use VM Storage Policy to 'place' the VM disk on applicable datastore. This is called Policies Based Management.
upvoted 1 times
ddb116
3 years, 9 months ago
Correct answer is A
upvoted 1 times
bdsaifcse
3 years, 9 months ago
A is the right answer
upvoted 1 times
StevieJ
3 years, 11 months ago
Its got to be A:
upvoted 1 times
Rass2
3 years, 12 months ago
Correct answer A. Checked in egzam.
upvoted 4 times
Chipidho
3 years, 5 months ago
Real mvp
upvoted 3 times
coolpunk
4 years, 1 month ago
'I think correct answer is A: In certain storage environments, SPBM determines how the virtual machine storage objects are provisioned and allocated within the storage resource to guarantee the required level of service
upvoted 3 times
studyexam603
4 years, 2 months ago
I believe that A (Storage policy) is the answer...based on https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.7/com.vmware.vsphere.storage.doc/GUID-A8BA9141-31F1-4555-A554-4B5B04D75E54.html, "SPBM determines how the virtual machine storage objects are provisioned and allocated within the storage resource to GUARANTEE the required level of service."
upvoted 3 times
metapedro
4 years, 3 months ago
Correct answer A. Checked in exam.
upvoted 6 times
vmwarelive
4 years, 4 months ago
Correct Answer: A
upvoted 4 times
Carbonfiber01
4 years, 5 months ago
https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-Cloud-on-AWS/services/com.vmware.vsphere.vmc-aws-manage-data-center.doc/GUID-EDBB551B-51B0-421B-9C44-6ECB66ED660B.html "vSAN storage polices define storage requirements for your virtual machines. These policies guarantee the required level of service for your VMs because they determine how storage is allocated to the VM."
upvoted 1 times
Carbonfiber01
4 years, 5 months ago
agree answer answer should be A, but D would also provide initial placement and storage IO balancing
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...