Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam 2V0-21.19 topic 1 question 81 discussion

Actual exam question from VMware's 2V0-21.19
Question #: 81
Topic #: 1
[All 2V0-21.19 Questions]

What could a vSphere administrator use to move a group of VMs to another port group?

• A. Network I/O Control
  • B. IP hash
  • C. Network Port Binding
  • D. vSphere vMotion
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
s8y
Highly Voted 4 years, 3 months ago
Network I/O Control =distributed vswitch feature to do traffic shaping/throteling IP hash =used by vswitch for multiple uplink load balancing Network Port Binding =used for iSCSI target multipathing access vSphere vMotion =correct (the only one relevant to scenario)
upvoted 15 times
vmfanboy
Highly Voted 4 years, 5 months ago
You can move a Group of VM's by selecting the VM's you wanna migrate... so its vMotion.
upvoted 14 times
lopirus
3 years, 3 months ago
This makes more sense.
upvoted 1 times
virtjunkie
Most Recent 3 years, 8 months ago
If you're using a standard switch, vMotion technically will move the VM to a different port group.
upvoted 2 times
Rass2
3 years, 11 months ago
Correct answer D. Checked in egzam.
upvoted 4 times
lopirus
3 years, 3 months ago
How can I down vote this type of "checked in egzam" spam comments?
upvoted 2 times
ItsAnshul
3 years, 3 months ago
It seems Rass2 has appeared in exam and on that basis he is telling the answer
upvoted 1 times
Mikedsz
4 years, 4 months ago
Even in vmotion it gives us an option to chose the portgroup we would want to choose, so its got to be vMotion.
upvoted 2 times
Treasure
4 years, 5 months ago
I think this answer is A , it's target is "a group of VMs", vMotion cannot move multi VMs in one time. vApp is a container not support vMotion. So "Network i/o control" is the best answer. ref : https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.7/com.vmware.vsphere.networking.doc/GUID-EE6D75DC-EF6A-42EA-9E82-BEA0FF6EAFD7.html https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.7/com.vmware.vsphere.networking.doc/GUID-DBF79F52-925A-4D0D-893C-49B911D3AC54.html
upvoted 1 times
JoeTech88
2 years, 5 months ago
Your links refer to Network Protocol Profiles documentation, not Network I/O Control. I see nothing in the Network I/O Control documentation that backs your comment.
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...