Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam 2V0-51.21 topic 1 question 93 discussion

Actual exam question from VMware's 2V0-51.21
Question #: 93
Topic #: 1
[All 2V0-51.21 Questions]

Which two can an administrator whose organization is running VMware Horizon Standard use to determine the transport protocol being used by a user? (Choose two.)

• A. Horizon Performance Tracker
  • B. Horizon Help Desk Tool
  • C. Horizon Agent Logs
  • D. Horizon Console
  • E. Horizon Logon Monitor
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: AB 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
rsesxi
Highly Voted 1 year, 7 months ago
Selected Answer: AD
The correct answer is A and D. The Horizon Help Desk Tool feature is not included in the Horizon Standard edition. https://www.vmware.com/content/dam/digitalmarketing/vmware/en/pdf/products/horizon/vmware-horizon-perpetual-feature-comparison.pdf
upvoted 6 times
Carbonfiber01
Most Recent 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Selected Answer: CD
these are true.
upvoted 1 times
sejorit
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: CD
Why is noone voting C + D? C: Wont the agent logs on a virtual machine show the connection/session information with protocol used??? D:: Ofcourse the Console shows sessions + protocol. What speaks against the Performance Tracker: It is only an optional component of the Agent - it doesnt say anywhere, that all agents have been installed with full feautes, so you are just ASSUMING it might be available. Which can or cannot be true, so I'd rather say: C+D!
upvoted 1 times
sejorit
5 months, 3 weeks ago
PS: I just tested it, feel free to compare it yourself: Answer C - Agent Logfiles: - Location: C:\ProgramData\VMware\VDM\logs - contains information: 2023-11-11T20:17:34.653+01:00 INFO (0AB8-1F34) <MessageFrameWorkDispatch> [wsnm_desktop] StartSession DESKTOP request for user domain\username with BLAST (cn=sid,cn=foreignsecurityprincipals,dc=vdi,dc=vmware,dc=int) {SESSION:76e4_***_b53b} => It shows the protocol used: Blast! So (C) is a perfectly reasonable answer to me?! And compared to A - which is an optional feature of the agent, C seems more reasonable to me. I'm not starting an argument what is more likely in a reallife environment where you most likely will have the performance tracker installed... But the questions are theoretically, so you cannot assme this optional feature is available in this question's scenario.. Correct me if im wrong ;) (D) is too, without question.
upvoted 1 times
Dixi
1 year, 1 month ago
Answers A and D see https://www.evengooder.com/2019/12/blast-tuning-with-performance-tracker.html
upvoted 3 times
KW1234
1 year, 1 month ago
A and D are correct!
upvoted 2 times
Cheshiremulisha
1 year, 5 months ago
Selected Answer: AC
i think the Answer is A & C Help desk tool isn't available in Horizon standard and the console only shows the display protocol NOT the transport protocol (UDP/TCP)
upvoted 2 times
LUCHOALT
1 year, 6 months ago
Selected Answer: AD
The Horizon Help Desk Tool feature is not included in the Horizon Standard editio
upvoted 3 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...